Chapter - 19

– : In States : –

5 October : –

When Zhan left with Jiyang, Cao Yu Chen returned his home and went straight to Zhan's room but didn't find him there. He thought maybe Zhan is in bathroom so he called his name but no one responded. He fished out his phone from his pocket and called Zhan but his phone was switched off. He (Cao Yu Chen) went to Xuan Lu.

"Where is Zhan?" He asked.

"I-I don't k-know" Xuan Lu stuttered.

"What do you mean? Lulu tell me where is Zhan?" Cao Yu Chen asked.

"I-I really d-don't know." Xuan Lu stuttered again.

"Lulu please tell me. We don't have much time." Cao Yu Chen said nervously.

"H-He had gone." Xuan Lu said and turned to other side.

"Where? Don't tell me he has taken some foolish step!!" Cao Yu Chen asked scared.

"You can't blame him. You forced him to do so." Lulu said but didn't turned to face her husband.

"What he has done Lulu, tell me?" Cao Yu Chen asked his wife and turned her to face him.

"He escaped. And I don't know where he has gone, so don't ask me." Xuan Lu said and turned away.

"What? What are you saying Lulu? Are you for real?"  Cao Yu Chen exclaimed.

"I said what you hear!!!"  Xuan Lu said.

"What have you done Lulu?" Cao Yu Chen asked sadly.

"Why? You forced us to do so,  you can't blame us!!" Xuan Lu said.

"If you had not forced him(Xiao Zhan) to marry him(Ha Peng),  today it would not have happened." Xuan Lu continued but stopped because of someone's sobbing.

She turned towards her husband. She saw her husband was crying.

"What happened to you?" She asked confused.

"You really think me that evil Lulu?" Cao Yu Chen asked.

"Huhh?" Xuan Lu asked confused.

"You really think I would let that monster marry Zhan? Never!!" Cao Yu Chen said.

"But you had said that." Xuan Lu asked confused.

"Because at that time I didn't knew what to do? So I was trying to find out a solution for this. Yes I am a greedy person but not for my love ones. I love Zhan as my own child. I have seen him grow up since his childhood. How can I let that happen to him? You know Mr. Wen had forced me to agree on this decision of his. To marry Zhan to his son. He threatened me if I said no to his decision then he will fired me also make sure to broke me and many more. And that son of his, he threatened me if I back stepped from their decision then he will kill me, you and will kidnapped Zhan an-...." Cao Yu Chen stopped and bursted into tears.

After seeing her husband in tears. She hugged him.

"I am sorry for misunderstanding you. I am sorry  Sorry."  She too started crying while hugging him.

Both were crying. Then Cao Yu Chen break the hug and cupped her face with his palms and wiped the tears away from her eyes which were rolling down to her cheeks.

"But Lulu where have you sent him? You don't know Ha Peng. He won't leave Zhan like this. Zhan has become his obsession or you can say his ego. He will try everything to get him." Cao Yu Chen expressed his nervousness.

"Don't worry about that. I have sent him to his motherland China." Xuan Lu said assuring him.

"China? But why there?" Cao Yu Chen asked confused.

Xuan Lu told him about all why she sent Zhan to Carman. Who she is. What's her relation with his(Zhan) mother.

"It's okay. But if Ha Peng come to know that Zhan is not here he will kill us. We have to move from here fast, pack our important stuff. We have to get out of here as soon as possible." Cao Yu Chen said and started doing arrangements.

Xuan Lu went to her room and packed some clothes of her and some of her husband and important stuff that would be needed and both escaped from there.

They escaped to another city. It's been a week they tried to stay as much as possible inside their house because they knew who Ha Peng is, and what he is capable of!!

But unfortunately one day when Cao Yu Chen went to buying groceries a  Ha Peng's man saw him. They kidnapped him from there and took him to old abandoned house. They informed Ha Peng about him and beat him mercilessly on Ha Peng orders. Ha Peng ordered them to find Xuan Lu as fast as possible and in next 8 hours they found her and took her to the same place.

They chained her with a chair and in front of her they beat her husband very badly. She kept screaming to stop but no one listened to her.

After 3 hours Ha Peng reached to that abandoned house. As he entered he saw Cao Yu Chen was lying half dead on the ground. He was covered in blood, unconscious lying their while Xuan Lu was chained with a chair.

To be continue....

Well, I am surprised myself. This is third day of continuous update. Wow!! Not bad huh!

So how was the chapter? This was the serious one. But it was really necessary for the story. Don't worry next one will be the cute one, I can't assure but I'll try.

Do vote and comments if you like the story so far.

Pardon for my poor English.

See you all in next chapter. Till then bye bye👋

#staysafe  #yizhanforever