Chapter - 26

Continuation of the day when Zhan left from Yibo's office : -

Yibo had 3 meetings that day. When he realised that Zhan is weak and tired because of the fever he had, he sent him to home with his personal driver. After that he attend his meetings. Whole day he was very busy. He had thought to ask his driver about Zhan but because he didn't got time he couldn't ask him.

By 7:00 p.m. he was done. He went to his car.

"Have you sent Zhan properly home?" Yibo asked while massaging his forehead.

"No sir" The driver simply answered.

"What? Why? If I have sent him to you to bring home then why you didn't drive him home?" Yibo asked with a bit anger in his voice.

"S-Sir Master Zhan didn't came to me." The driver replied nervously.

"What? Then where did he go?" Yibo asked to no one specifically.

He fished out his phone and dialled Zhan's number but it was switched off then he dialled Yubin's number and asked about Zhan if he was with him. Yubin told him that he is with Jili and he has no idea about Zhan. Now Yibo got nervoused. Zhan know no one apart from them in whole country then where did he go?

He thought maybe Zhan haven't found his(Yibo's) driver and took a cab and went home but then why his phone is switched off. He was praying in his mind of Zhan at home.

After 10 minutes, he reached at Wang Mansion. He didn't wait for driver to open the gate of the car, he himself opened it and ran inside the home while shouting the name Zhan.

A maid told him that Zhan haven't returned yet. He hurriedly went to Zhan's room and opened the door but found no one inside as the maid told him.

He came downstairs and dialled a number of his body guard who is the supervisor of all the bodyguards named Mark. and told him to trace about Zhan.

Yibo loosened his tie. He called one of his Manager named Ji Chong and told him to look in the office if he got any clue about Zhan missing.

[Don't laugh at me. Yibo has so many managers. Even I forgot how many managers I made of Yibo till now🤭 and about this new manager Ji Chong, I love Ji Chong so I have to add him in the story in anyway so here it is]

It's been 2 hours now. Yubin have returned home. From last two hours Yibo without eating anything trying to find Zhan's whereabouts but still find nothing.

Suddenly Yibo's phone started ringing. He checked the caller and it was Ji Chong. He received the call immediately.

"Do you get any clue?" Yibo asked hurriedly.

Ji Chong is Yibo's most trusted man. He namely worked as Manager in Wang coorporation but he was a private detective of Yibo.

"How can I not find clue?" Ji Chong asked proudly.

"Then spill it already. " Yibo said coldly.

"I got a video of CCTV footage of the enterance. In that video someone hit Young Master Zhan's head and then carried him to a nearby standing van. There faces can't be recognized as they were wearing masks but hahaha they were really stupid as they didn't coverup van's number." Ji Chong said smilingly.

"Then do you get the information and location about the van." Yibo asked.

"Yeah I got the information about the van's owner and as I expected that van was stolen." Ji Chong replied.

"And what about the location?" Yibo asked.

"Well!! I haven't found it yet. Whenever I'll get I'll share you." Ji Chong said.

Without saying anything Yibo hanged up the call.

After an hour, it was 10 P.m. already, Yibo got a message. He hurriedly checked and it was from Ji Chong with the current location of the van.

He jumped from the couch and went to his car. His phone started
to ring and again it was non other than Ji Chong.

"Sir, I am going in the direction of the van. Are you coming now?" Ji Chong asked.

"Mmm" Yibo cutted shortly and hang up the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha Peng Apartment : -

Zhan was so scared. He has no idea where these people took him. There was not a single window in the whole room not even any door except one which was locked from outside.

Zhan was scared as hell. He cried too much, got exhausted and slept on the floor.

After some hours, Zhan woke up. He found himself on floor. He felt his whole body numb. He stood but got flounded and ended up on floor. He got hit his elbow which was bleeding now. Tears started to roll down from his eyes as he felt pain.
He wiped tears away and went to door. He banged on door and called someone to help.

It's been an hours, he was exhausted. He hears footsteps towards his room. He immediately retreat and hide on the last corner of the bed thinking it was Ha Peng. The door opened and it was a man of Ha Peng who came with food.

"Eat it" That man said in a high pitch and placed no literally throw the food in front of him.

Zhan flinched with the voice.

"GOT IT?" That man shouted.

Zhan nodded hurriedly and started to eat as he was so scared of that masculine man in front of him. Tears were continuously falling from his eyes.

'Shijie *sob* I ran from States to *sob* China because of*sob* this guy, but *sob* guess what he *sob* found me here *sob* too.' Zhan said to himself while sobbing.

Suddenly the door opened and the Ha Peng came inside.

Zhan went to the last corner of bed towards the bed board. He hugged his knees and controlling his tears which were threatening to fall from his eyes.

Ha Peng came towards the bed and sat on it, turned to Zhan and extended his hand and gestured Zhan to come close.

Zhan shook his head as no. Ha Peng got angry, he grabbed his(Zhan) leg and dragged him down, pinned him on bed and hopped on him.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO DISOBEY ME ZHAN. GOT IT?" Ha Peng said dangerously.

Zhan was so scared and started to crying while nodding his head.
He was beneath Ha Peng. Ha Peng grabbed his both hands and pinned them above his head. Zhan tried to move but can't move now. Zhan was terrified when Ha Peng took his face closer, too closer. Zhan felt like their lips were about to touch, he turned his head in different direction.

Because of this action of Zhan, Ha Peng got angry and slapped him hard. Zhan's lips started to bleed. Now Zhan started crying loudly. He was feeling so helpless.

Zhan tried to break free but nothing was helping him then he got an idea and kick on between the legs of Ha Peng. Because of that Ha Peng released him. Zhan stand and tried to run but Ha Peng was fast enough to catch him.

"You little piece of shit. How dare you?" Ha Peng said angrily and smashed his head in the wall.

Zhan's vision got blurred. Suddenly the door opened with a loud thud.

To be continue....

Please don't beat me!!
Sorry guys for the late update🙏

Today is my birthday. So this chapter is a gift 🎁 from me to you. Well, I had decided to update a chapter of all of mine stories but guess what 😔😔😔
I couldn't write as I was so busy. But don't worry I'll update my every story with in two to three days. So stay tuned.

Well this is gift no. 1
Gift no. 2 is (You are my destiny)
Gift no. 3 is (Love Sick)
Gift no. 4 is (Confession)

So stay tuned. I'll update all these stories in with in 2 to 3 days and then again this one.