Chapter - 24

"If you can't do such small things then go to home. These are trivial things and you can't do these things then get out."  Yibo said little harshly.

"I can do anything. You just watch Angry bird." Zhan said and turned to leave but got tripped in his own foot and was about to fell when someone hold him.

He saw who was that and it was non other than Yibo.

"Why are you so clumsy?" Yibo asked irritadely.

"No, I am not clumsy, You Angry bird." Zhan said and left his cabin.

He went to the elevator but it wasn't starting. Zhan asked a man who was working nearby.

"Hey, Do you know why this elevator is not working?" Zhan asked.

"Yeah, it broked down." That person replied.

"But it was okay in the morning, then how it broke down in such a short period?" Zhan asked.

" I don't know. You better ask someone else." That person replied.

"Now how will I go down stairs?" Zhan asked slowly and pouted.

"Use stairs."  That person said and continued doing his work.

Zhan stand there, pouting. Then he turned towards the stairs and went on floor 3. Meanwhile Yibo was watching all these things from his cabin with a evil smile.

"You think you can do whatever you want bunny? This is your punishment for staring at that person(Zhou Cheng)." Yibo mumbled to himself and smiled but suddenly stop when he realised what he just did and mumbled.

"What? What I did? Why do I care whomever he stare? It's his choice. Why I am behaving like this?" Yibo asked himself irritated.

Yang Yang's P.O.V  : –

It's been 2 years since I am working in Wand Industries

It's been 2 years since I am working in Wand Industries. I started working as an intern here and today I am working as a senier graphic designer. I love my job.

From the last two years, I haven't interacted much with our CEO Wang Yibo. As he is also busy in his work and so am I. But I have heard from other employees that he is hansomely cold person. He is an arrogant.