Chapter : 33

Next morning Zhan woke up in the morning and got ready before Yibo yelled.

Yubin who was passing through his room going to Yibo's room peeked through the door a little. He saw Zhan standing in front of mirror while combing his hair.

(This is Zhan's look without the bag, mask and hat 😁)

He cleared his throat.

"Morning Zhan." Yubin greeted Zhan.

"Morning Yubin." Zhan said with a cheerful smile.

"You look pretty today." Yubin said.

"So you are saying that I looked ugly yesterday." Zhan asked with fake anger.

"No dumbo that's not what I mean. You look pretty everyday." Yubin said and ruffled his hair.

"I know." Zhan said with a proud smile.

Then they both went down stairs for the breakfast.

*Time Skip*

– : At Office : –

Zhan and Yubin went to office along with Yibo.

It's almost lunch time when
SuShe approaches Zhan in his cabin. Before today Su She has tried to approach Zhan couple of times but every time Zhan ignored him.

(SuShe)

(SuShe)

"Hey Bunny!! Wanna join me for lunch." SuShe asked with his creepy smile.

"No thanks." Zhan simply replied.

"But why Bunny? Why you always tries to ignore me?"
SuShe asked.

"Listen Mr. SuShe, I am not saying that I hate you but all I am saying is that if you got hit by a bus then I would be driving that bus. Get that? So leave me alone." Zhan said and left.