Chapter - 17

Yibo went to his room. Suddenly all lights turned off. Then he heard a loud scream.

He picked his phone and turned on the flash light. He went to the source from where the voices were coming and it was non other than Zhan's room. Zhan was screaming continuously. Yibo opened the door and found Zhan sitting beside his bed hugging his legs, trembling and shouting. He went to him and hugged him.

"It's okay Zhan, I am here. Shhh it's ok." Yibo tried to calmed Zhan while rubbing his back to soothe him.

Zhan was crying. There was tears in his eyes. Yibo wiped away those tears which were rolling down to his cheeks. Yibo made Zhan drank a glass of water.

After about 10 minutes, Zhan calmed down. But he was still sobing silently. Yibo picked him up bridal style. Zhan didn't said anything or protest. Yibo took him to his bedroom. And made him laid on his king size bed. Then he lightened the candles in the room. By the time Yibo was done with lightening the candles Zhan already slept. Zhan was sleeping like a baby. Yibo smiled seeing Zhan, went to bed and laid down beside him maintaining some distance. He again looked at Zhan whose back was on his side.

'Why he got scared all of a sudden of darkness? Is he really that much scared of darkness or something else? Why he was screaming 'don't touch me, don't come close to me' Did he saw something or what? Or did some thing triggered some incident of his past.' Yibo thought.

He looked again at Zhan.
He smiled and closed his eyes.

After some time he felt something hugging him closely. He opened his eyes and saw Zhan was side hugging him while sleeping. He wrapped his one hand around Zhan, smiled, closed his eyes and went to deep slumber.

Next morning Yibo woke up first. He felt weight on his top. He opened his eyes and found Zhan sleeping peacefully on top of him. Zhan's head was against his chest. He unknowingly ruffled his(Zhan) hair and kissed his head. And then he jolted up and sat because of that Zhan fall down from the bed.

"Ahhh" Zhan hissed in pain.

Zhan sat on the floor and started rubbing his butt.

"You idiot. Why did you pushed me? You fool Angry bird!!" Zhan gritted his teeth.

"I didn't pushed you." Yibo calmly answered him.

"Then how I fell down. Beside you no one is here so please don't give the excuse that I rolled down from the bed!" Zhan irritatedly said.

"Well!! I just got up. Who told you to lay on top of me? Am I some kind of bed? Yibo asked in mocking tone.

" So what? If I slept on top of you, who told you to got up just like that I fell. You blockhead." Zhan said and stand up slowly.

"First of all you are blockhead here, Stupid!! And second if you ever slept on top of me I'll throw out of the window. Get that in your tiny brain." Yibo said and got up from the bed.

"As if you can, Mr. Angry bird!!" Zhan shout and ran out of the room and head to his room.

Yibo too went into the bathroom. No one mentioned last night incident of Zhan's fear. Why he scared so much? Neither Yibo asked nor Zhan told. They simply went to doing their daily routines.
After breakfast Yibo went to his office along with Yubin. Zhan went to living room, turned on TV and started doing his IMPORTANT WORK watching Spongebob and laughing crazily.

At office : -

HaoXuan came inside Yibo's cabin without knocking as usual. Yibo knew who has the guts to enter his cabin like this. So, he didn't bother to look up but continuous doing his work.