Chapter : 34

Please read till the last and help me 🥺

Next morning Yibo get up early as usual. He get ready and headed towards Zhan's room to wake him up. Waking Xiao Zhan in the morning becomes his habit now. He twisted the knob of the door and get inside.

There was sleeping Zhan peacefully curling in a small ball. Yibo opens the curtains of the room for sunlight to come in the room. The beam of light made its way to the room making Zhan  wiggling and turning to the other side and then he went back to his dear sleep back.

Yibo's P.O.V : –

As I went in Zhan's room, he was still sleeping. He's such a sleepyhead. I went towards his bed to wake him up. He was sleeping so peacefully. He was looking so cute with those little snores from his parted lips. A few strain of hair fall on his face and I removed it away. The sunlight shines on his face, making me my head closer to him.

I realized the closeness and withdraw myself back.

He's face has an attraction which was attracting me towards him.

He opened his eyes and saw me. Then sat on the bed.

"Morning Yibo ge" Zhan wished rubbing his eyes cutely by the back of his palm.

"Morning" I wished him back.

"Get ready I'll be waiting for you downstairs." I said and left his room hurriedly before he could ask what I was doing  this close to him.

–: Time Skip :–

Now is the lunch break Zhan was heading towards the canteen. Then a boy stopped him.

"Hey Xiao Zhan!! I am Lin Yi." The boy said offering his hand for a handshake which Zhan gladly take.

"Hii Lin Yi!! I am Xiao Zhan." Zhan said shaking his hand.

"I know." The boy said.

"I am one of the director of this company." Lin Yi said introducing himself.

"I know. Yubin has told me." Zhan replied.

"So I'll get straight to the point. To cut it short. I like you." Lin Yi said.

"I wasn't expecting this." Zhan said.

"Your answer? Or do you need time?" Lin Yi asked.

"Well!! Good choice. I like myself too." Zhan said with a silly smile.

Lin Yi smiled.

"Well!! Sorry Mr. Lin Yi but I don't feel anything for you and don't expect me to." Zhan said directly.

"By any chance, do you like someone else?" Lin Yi asked.

"Maybe or maybe not." Zhan said shrugging his shoulders.

"Well!! It's just I wanna tell you my feelings and I respect your decision." Lin Yi said with a smile.

"Can we be friends at least?" Lin Yi asked.

"Yes!!" Zhan said with a smile.

To be continue......

Hello everyone. Hope you all are fine. I am back.

Sorry for the shortest chapter I guess I have written so far. But I can't help. I have lost inspiration for writing. I don't know what to write anymore. I tried to write my another story "Confession" other day but guess what, I couldn't.

Can you guys help me?
Give me some ideas in the comments. I am free now a days but don't know what to write. Please give me some ideas. Your author is out of ideas now. And if someone wants to talk to me, feel free to DM me. I'll be there to listen.

As soon as I get idea I'll update.

Thank you

#staysafe   #yizhanforever