Chapter - 20

Carman came back from her event in afternoon. She met Yibo, Zhan and Yubin. Later in the evening Huikuan came to meet them. Mrs. Wang introduced Zhan and Huikuan. They talked for an hour. Zhan liked the company of Huikuan very much. He thought may be Huikuan is Yibo's cousin.

Dinner time : –

At dining table, all the family members were eating peacefully.

"How was the event Mom?" Huikuan asked.

"It was nice dear." Carman answered with a smile.

"How is your mother?" Carman asked Huikuan.

"She is good." Huikuan answered.

[For those who have forget about Huikuan's mother than I would like to remind them that Cici Lui is Huikuan's mother and second wife of Wang Qiren]

After hearing Huikuan mother's discussion Yibo placed his chopsticks with anger which caused some voice because of that Yibo got everyone's attention, Carman seeing his son's red eyes she laughed nervously and tried to change the topic.

"How was your days in my absence?" Carman asked Zhan.

"Aunty I was very bored. Yubin would either tired or he wasn't at home. And Yibo gege never talked to me and whenever I asked him to spend sometime with me as I was very bored he just say a sentence in his cold voice that NO, I AM NOT INTERESTED."  Zhan said mimicking Yibo the last lines and then pouted sadly as he was really upset with Yibo and bullied by him.

Yibo stared at Zhan with widen eyes. Is this little guy for reawiden(Yibo) tried every means whatever he(Yibo) can do just because he(Zhan) was alone at home, so he(Zhan) won't got bored or missed his home and here he is complaining of him. Wow just Wow!!" Yibo thought to himself and looked at Zhan with his brown doe.

"And when exactly I did that? You liar!!" Yibo said with a little bit anger.

Carman saw that she immediately placed one hand on Yibo's hand and signalled him from her eyes to calmed down. Huikuan sensed the change in the atmosphere, he smiled nervously then tried to change the topic.

"Hey Zhan, what are your qualifications?" Huikuan asked.

"I am a graphic designer."  Zhan answered with a smile.

"Ohh wow, if you get bored at home and don't have to do anything then why don't you join our office." Huikuan offered.

Carman and Yubin seemed to like the idea while Yibo gave death glares to Huikuan to propsed such an offer.

"What? It's a good idea. He is a graphic designer. I am sure he is very talented. He can work as a graphic designer in our company." Huikuan said when he noticed Yibo's death glares to him.

"Yes, it would be great if Zhan would join us in office." Yubin said and Carman nodded in agreement.

"Hell no!! No way, never." Yibo said in serious tone.

"Why?" Carman asked and browed her eyebrow.

"That's office. There we go for work not for picnic. And mom do you really think he canbe serious and do something?" Yibo asked irritated.

"Hey, you angry bird, Don't underestimate me, okay?" Zhan said with a series tone.

Yibo lauged at Zhan

"What you even can do little thing?" Yibo teased him.

"Just watch me you Angry bird!!" Zhan dared him.

"Yibo, you need a P.A. na? Why don't you hire Zhan as your P.A.?" Huikuan asked him.

Yibo processed what Huikuan said and immediately stopped him.

"Please gege spare me!! I can't handle this troublemaker. And moreover I have already appointed a girl as my P.A. yesterday, So forget it." Yibo said dramatically while joining his hands.

"Ok, so it's confirm now, Zhan will go tomorrow office with you." Carman said.

"Wait, Are you guys serious? What will he do in office? He doesn't know anything about it at all?" Yibo asked not believing his family.

"For your kind information, I have done my graduation in graphic designing from STATES." Zhan said while emphasizing States.

"And for your kind information, I also have done my Masters in Business from STATES." Yibo said while emphasizing States.

"So what? You didn't do it in Graphic designing!! so don't underestimate me. I am a pro in my field. Okay?" Zhan said proudly.

Carman, Huikuan, Yubin can't believe their eyes to witnessed two bickering. Especially Yibo who always maintain a distance with every one here bickering with Zhan like kid.

"Yeah yeah big talks, we will see tomorrow." Yibo said and went upstairs to his room.

Carman told Zhan not to upset because of Yibo, that it's his nature. So he should forget all the things whichever Yibo said to him.

Zhan smiled and shook his head.

"Aunty, I am not upset. I didn't take him fir serious. I know he is insane and gone case. But I just wanna ask one thing!!" Zhan said last lines curiously.

"Yes, ask?" Carman said.

"Did he fall in childhood somewhere, which caused his mind's screw loosened?"  Zhan asked seriously.

Carman shook her head in disbelief. This boy is something. Yubin laughed crazily in Zhan's question while Huikuan smiled simply.

After the dinner they went to their respective rooms. Zhan asked Yubin for a suit for tomorrow as he didn't had any. Yubin have him his one of his suit. Zhan take the suit and headed to his own room. Zhan placed the suit in his wardrobe then he done his routine and went to sleep early as from tomorrow he has to go office.

While after dinner Yibo too went back to his room. He done his routine and went to bed. He laid on bed and tried to sleep.

'Seriously, Now I have to face that troublemaker in office too. Oh God!! I can't believe my family. That boy can even do anything. Argh-hh.' Yibo thought and tried to slept.

To be continue....

So, here I am again for the fourth time continuously. I can't believe myself. Wow!!

So how the chapter?

Do let me know your opinions in comments.

Next chapter is if Zhan's first day of office. Get ready for craziness 😈

See you all in next chapter. Till then bye bye👋

#staysafe  #yizhanforever