Chapter : 36

Zhan was in his cabin. Then came Zhou Cheng.

Zhou Cheng became a very good friend of Zhan. He always treat him like his little brother. Zhan also loves Zhou Cheng as an elder brother.

"ZhanZhan are you done. Let's go." Zhou Cheng said.

"Oh yess ge!! I am done. But where are we going?" Zhan asked confusedly.

"Silly don't you remember I told you, we'll go to my dad's restaurant today." Zhou Cheng said with a smile.

"Ohh yes ge!! I remember it now. But I haven't asked Angry Bi.. Umm... I mean  Yibo ge about this." Zhan mumbled.

"That's not a problem then, go and ask him now." Zhou Cheng encouraged him.

"Okay ge!!wait  for me." Zhan said and ran to Yibo's cabin happily.

Zhan went to Yibo's cabin. Without knocking he went inside. Yibo was so immersed in his work. He didn't bothered to look who it was because he knew that only Zhan has the audacity to do so, not even Yubin can enter his cabin without knocking.

"What?" Yibo asked without looking at Zhan.

"I am going with Cheng ge." Zhan chirped happily.

"Where?" Yibo asked now taking his complete attention to Zhan.

"To his father's restaurant"  Zhan answered.

"And why?" Yibo asked with a cold expression.

"He asked me to." Zhan answered with a smile.

"So you'll go with him just because he asked you to." Yibo asked with his cold deep voice.

Yibo sounded angry for some unknown reasons 🙄 and Zhan felt it.

"Okay Mr. Angry Bird, I'll see in the evening. Bye." Zhan said hurriedly and run from there before Yibo could say anything. 

Yibo slammed his table angrily.

"Arghh!! This idiot. But wait!! Why I am angry?" Yibo asked himself confused.

[Who gonna tell him? 🙄]

"Ahh!! Whatever." Yibo mumbled and started resuming his work. But after 2 minutes..

"Ahh!! I can't concentrate. Wait!! Is I'm in love?" Yibo mumbled to himself.

"No No No it can't be possible. Yibo stop thinking nonsense. Whatever I am going home." Yibo answered to himself and left.

– : Time Skip : –

Zhan and Zhou Cheng were in the front of a restaurant inside the car.

"So here it is. My dad's restaurant." Zhou Cheng said with a warm smile.

When Zhan saw the restaurant. He felt an attraction. He kept staring at the restaurant.

"Zhannie!!" Zhou Cheng called.

"Y-Yess!!" Zhou Cheng voice break Zhan's  train of thoughts.

"What happened?" Zhou Cheng asked worriedly.

"Nothing" Zhan smiled.

"Let's go then." Zhou Cheng said grabbing Zhan's hand.

They both entered  the restaurant. Zhan was feeling something, like he found something which he was searching. He was standing there without moving. Just looking here and there.