Chapter - 11

"I think they eloped." My dad said.

"What? But how can they elope simply just like that?" I shouted.

I was burning in anger.

'No, It can't be happen. It can't be true. I will not let that Xiao Zhan go so easily. He has to pay for his attitude. I will find him and make him mine. He can't escape from me just like that. Doesn't he knows me who I am? If I get him once I will make his life hell. What does that trash think of himself ?' I thought and ordered my men to search for him and his family immediately.

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V :-

Shijie woke me up. I sat on bed. My head was hurting like hell. I was still feeling dizziness. I didn't knew that drink would effect me like that. Yesterday I came to know a shocking truth of my life and I was little upset that's why I drank this much.

I started to massage my forehead. I was trying to figure out how I end up in my room. But I don't remember anything at all. Then Shijie sat beside me.

"Happy birthday Zhan. Many many happy returns of the day. God bless you. I wish you always live happy. May God always fulfill all your wishes."
She wished me and hugged me.

"Thank you!!! Shijie. I almost forgot that today is my birthday."
I smiled at her.

And again started massaging my forehead as it was still hurting

"Zhan!! Come on go and get fresh then take this medicine. It will help to reduce your headache. I will go and make coffee for you. Now get up fast otherwise you will be late." She said.

I looked at her confusedly.

"Late? For what Shijie? For what I will be late?" I asked confusedly

"Zhan, Have you forget today you will go to your homeland. You will go to China with Jiyang. Remember?" She said and left.

Ohh yeahh!!! I almost forgot about that. I peeped at the wallclock it was already 8:30 a.m.
I panicked.

'Shit! I will be late and if I will be late then I will miss the flight and if I miss the flight then I will have to live here and if I will have to live herethrn I will have to marry that idiot Ha Peng.' I mumbled.