Chapter - 30

After talking with Lingjiao Zhan went to his desk.

"Arghh!! She is so irritating." Zhan mumbled while massaging his temple.

Yang Yang saw him. He rushed to him.

"Hey Zhannie!! What happened to you?" Yang Yang asked.

"Nothing ge. Just an annoying insect was pestering me. I gave her medicine." Zhan said while seeing Lingjiao who was exiting the kitchen and glaring him.

"Huh?" Yang Yang asked confused.

"Ahh ge I am fine." Zhan said smilingly.

"So I wanna ask Can I take you out for dinner tonight?" Yang Yang asked with a sweetest smile.

"Ahhh" Zhan laughed awkwardly.

"Actu.." Zhan was saying something when a hoarse voice from behind cut him in between.

Zhan and Yang Yang turned to the owner of the voice. And there he was. Wang Yibo.

"No, today he is going out with me." Yibo said standing at a distance from them.

Zhan smiled when Yang Yang faced him.

"Okay, so tomorrow..?" Yang Yang asked Zhan while facing him.

"Tomorrow we have family dinner. So NO." Again Yibo answered on Zhan's behalf before Zhan could say anything.

"Next day?" Yang Yang asked again with a smile to Zhan.

"We are expecting guests. So NO." Yibo said sternly.

Yang Yang turned to Yibo side with anger in his eyes.

"If you are expecting guests then what it has to do with Zhan? As far as I know he is not your blood related or closed then What will he do there? Prepare snacks?" Yang Yang asked sarcastically.

"He is VERY CLOSED to us." Yibo said with his hoarse voice while emphasis very closed.

Yang Yang glared at him and turned to Zhan who was already staring them with confusion.

Yang Yang smiled at Zhan and left to his desk without saying anything more. Zhan was very confused about what just happened.

Yibo was about to left, Zhan ran to him.

"What was that?" Zhan asked.

"What?" Yibo asked back.

"Don't play fool. What was that? Why you lied just now?" Zhan asked.

"I didn't lie." Yibo said with his stern voice.

"Yes, every word I said is true. Today you are going out with me." Yibo said.

"And why's that?" Zhan asked.

"Mom asked me to take you out." Yibo answered.

"And why don't I know about it?" Zhan asked.

"Because she asked me. May be she'll tell you after returning home." Yibo answered calmly.

"And which family dinner?" Zhan asked.

"What do you mean which family dinner?" Yibo asked irritadely.

"I mean why don't I know about it?" Zhan asked.

"What you even know? Huh? Literally you are saying to everything why I don't this? Why I don't  know that?" Yibo said irritadely.

"And which guests?" Zhan again asked.

"Umm.. Special guests." Yibo answered.

"Who?" Zhan asked.

"You idiot!! You don't know them. Then why asking?" Yibo said and smacked lightly on Zhan's head.