Chapter - 7

I went to Shijie's room. When I reached at her door I heard silent sobs. I got anxious and called her.

"Shijie..... ".

And entered in her room. I saw she was sitting on her bed, hugging her legs and her face buried between her legs and sobbing silently.

I hurriedly went to the bed and sat beside her and held her hands. She suddenly got shocked and wiped up her tears and hugged me.

I got surprised and anxious with
her behavior for a sec but then I
patted her back and tried to
calm her down.

I got surprised and anxious withher behavior for a sec but then Ipatted her back and tried tocalm her down

    After 2 minutes she relaxed then she break the hug. She hold my face between palms and kissed my forehead.

I was enable to understand what happened to her then she holds my hand and started to speak.......

"Zhan, my baby. I promised your mom to take care of you and I always considered you as my baby. I tried every single thing to make you happy. I love you my Zhan Zhan. But now I am worried. I think I am unable to fulfill my promise anymore. I don't want to be a bad sister. But now I don't know what should I do? "

She paused and I got confused.

"What do you mean by this Shijie? I don't understand what you wanna say? I know you always love me

I don't understand what you wanna say? I know you always love me. I never doubted that. I love you too Shijie. Please don't say that. "  I said.

"Zhan Zhan, I know this will shock you. I heared your brother in law and Ha Peng's father 's conversation. They arranged your marriage on your birthday means tomorrow in a Church. I tried my best to convince your brother in law but he didn't listened to me. He said this marriage will happen whether I like it or not."   Shijie said.

She had tears in her eyes when
she was telling me all this.