Chapter : 31

"Hey Zhan !!" Somebody called Zhan from behind.

Zhan turned and found Jiyang standing at a distance, waving his hand at him. Zhan immediately left his food and ran to him.

Zhan hugged Jiyang tightly. Jiyang hugged back.

Yibo was staring at them. He was confused to see Jiyang. It seems like he has seen him somewhere before but couldn't remember where and when.

After breaking the hug, Jiyang turned to Yibo.

"You are the same guy with whom Zhan was sitted in the plane?" Jiyang asked pointing at Yibo.

Yibo looked at Jiyang confused and then he remembered that he is Zhan's friend whom he met on plane.

"Yeah!!" Yibo replied.

"Hii!! I am Song Jiyang." Jiyang extended his hand for a handshake.

"Hii!! I am Wang Yibo." Replied Yibo shaking his hand.

"So what are you doing here with Zhan?" Jiyang asked.

"Ahh!! Actually I am living at his home." Zhan said rubbing his nape in awkwardness.

"What? Zhan? You are living with him? It means you are in a relationship with him. Right? Or are you guys MARRIED ALREADY?" Jiyang asked widening his eyes.

Yibo choke on his drink which he was drinking and started coughing. Zhan widened his doe eyes after hearing Jiyang.

"Jiyang are you mad? What are you saying?" Zhan asked shocked.

"Why are you shocked? If you are nor married to him neither in a relationship with him then why are living with him? Aren't you shameless Zhan?" Jiyang said rolling his eyes.

[Yeah exactly like Jiang Cheng's iconic eye roll. I love it❤]

"Shut up Jiyang. He is the one. My mom's friends son." Zhan replied.

"Ohh!!" Jiyang replied.

"So Are you here on a date with him?" Jiyang asked again.

"JIYANG!!" Zhan shouted his name little loud.

"What?" Jiyang said.

"Stop it." Zhan said.

"What I asked a simple question? Just answer as yes or no. Is it that difficult to you. Or did I caught you red handed?" Jiyang said with a smirk.

"Shut up!! We are just here for dinner. That's it. Now keep your mouth shut and sit with us." Zhan said.

"Nah Nah I don't wanna ruin your special moments. You enjoy your date. I have some work. I'll caught up with you later." Jiyang said teasingly and left.

In between all these conversation, Yibo didn't said a single word. Because he himself didn't know what to say. He kept chocking and coughing.

[Poor Bobo 😂]

After sometime, Yibo was done eating but Zhan was not. He was still eating. Yibo was waiting for Zhan to complete his food.

After some time..

"Are you done?" Yibo asked.

"I want ice cream." Zhan said.

Yibo ordered ice cream for Zhan and himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, Yibo came to the downstairs and found his mom sitting in living room. He went to her.