Chapter - 14

Yibo was damn shocked to see Zhan in his house. Zhan had only wrapped a towel around his waist as he was coming from bathroom after taking a shower. But as he enter the riom he saw Yibo standing in the middle of the room. Both of them scream in unison.

"YOU.. "

"What are you doing here? You pervert!! Are you stalking me?"  Zhan asked while trying to hide nakedness with his hands.

"What?? What are YOU doing here? And why would I stalk you?"  Yibo irrritadely asked.

"I knew it Mr. Angry bird, you are a pervert stalker. You keep stalking me..
First you stalk me in the bar at States and then at the plane, you even booked a seat beside me then you came to China just to stalk me and now even you enters in this mansion and now standing in my room half naked.. Tell me Do you like me that much."                                       Stupidity Zhan asked in one go and folds his hands across his chest.
(Yes, Yibo is also half naked only with a towel wrapped around his waist as he also came after taking a bath)

"Hey! One minute, I never stalk you and you are no one to be stalked. Get it? And why I would like you? And secondly If I am pervert because I am naked then see yourself first."    Yibo Irritadely asked.

"Then Why are you in my room?"   Zhan said.

Zhan felt that Yibo keep staring at his body or keep glancing. He became uncomfortable with the stare, he was about to grab the T-shirt which was placed on the bed.
But Yibo was fast enough. He(Yibo) grabs his(Zhan) hand and pinned him to the adjacent wall and caged him between his arms.

"Now tell me, What are you doing in my home?" Yibo asked with his deep hoarse voice.

Zhan got flinched with the deep voice but he tried to act normal.

"Y-Your home? S-Stop lying.. T-This isn't y-your home. It's A-Aunt Carman house."  Zhan stuttered.

"And She is my mom. So eventually it's my home. Now tell me who are you and what are you doing in my house?"  Again Yibo asked with his deep hoarse voice which was more than enough for Zhan to got shiver down to his spine.

Zhan gulped. He thought Yibo hate him because of his (Zhan's) idiot behavior. So maybe he will kick him out from his home. And now he(Zhan) has nowhere to go. Zhan was in his deep thoughts. Yibo snapped him out of his thoughts and asked..

"Tell me!!"

Zhan gulped. He got nervous because of their positions. Yibo had hold him tightly. Yibo's face was very near of Zhan's face.

Carman and Yubin rushed to Zhan's room after hearing their shouting and  loud voices. The scene they witnessed was beyond their imagination. Zhan and Yibo's face were few inches apart from each other and it was looking like Yibo was about to kiss Zhan.

Carman made a fake cough and clear her throat to get attention. Both (Yibo and Zhan) turned to their direction and saw Carman and Yubin were standing there with their mouth wide open.

Yibo move from Zhan and gave him space. Zhan took the opportunity and ran to Carman and stand beside him. Yibo also went and stand either side of his mom.

"Ohh!! Let me introduce you guys... Yibo he is Xiao Zhan. I told you na I had a best friend whose son will live with us. And Zhan he is Wang Yibo, my son."  Mrs. Wang introduced them to each other.

"I know him aunty. He is Mr. angry bird."  Zhan mumbled but loud enough to hear them.

"What?? Angry bird. Zhan you are too much. But actually you are right." Yubin said and laughed.