Chapter - 13

3rd person's P.O.V. :-

Xioa Zhan and Song Jiyang arrived at the airport of China. Zhan was feeling strange. They went outside. Zhan has a different feeling.

"So, What's your plan? Are you sure you won't come with me?" Jiyang asked.

"I'll just wait for someone to come. Shijie told me that there will be someone already waiting for me." Zhan replied.

"And where that someone is?" Jiyang asked.

Zhan looked around. There was a lot of people. He can't figure out that one person who was waiting for him. He was looking around when a handsome boy approached them.

"Hey!! Are you Xiao Zhan?" He asked.

Zhan looked at him.

"Yes, I am. Who are you?" Zhan asked.

"Hii! I am Yubin.

Aunt Carman sent me here to pick you up

Aunt Carman sent me here to pick you up. She is waiting for you at home. By the way you are very beautiful." The boy named Yubin replied.

Zhan blushed on his compliment but then frowned.

"What? For God sake!!! I am a boy. How can I be beautiful. I am handsome." Zhan said with a bit annoyed tone.

Zhan was beyond annoyed because of that compliment.
'Why all says that I am beautiful since my childhood? For God sake. I am a boy. I can't be beautiful. I am handsome.' Zhan thought.

"Whatever you say but you are extremely handsomely beautiful." Yubin said in a teasing tone.

"Whatever" Zhan said.

"But how did you recognised Zhan?" Jiyang asked.

Yubin turned to Jiyang and asked back.
"Who are you?"

"I am Song Jiyang. Xiao Zhan's best friend." Jiyang replied proudly.

"So will you too live with us?" Yubin asked.

"No I will live with my parents at my home. Look there is my car." Jiyang said and pointed at a direction where a car with a driver were.

"You didn't answered me. How did you recognised Zhan?" Jiyang again asked.

"That!! I have seen him before. Aunt had showed me his photo." Yubin replied.

Zhan and Jiyang nodded their heads.

"Now, You go.I will see you later...." Zhan said and hugged Jiyang. Jiyang hugged Zhan back.

"Okay now let's go." Yubin said and pointed to his car.

They went to his car and sat on back seat and the driver drove off.

The car stopped in front of a very beautiful and huge mansion. 'The Wang Mansion'.