Chapter : 37

So in last chapter I asked who was that who hugged Zhan and  xianxixian guessed it right.

.................................................................

"Hey ZHAN!!" Someone hugged Zhan from behind.

Zhan break the hug and turned only to find out Jiyang standing there with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Jiyang" Zhan shouted happily and hugged him not caring about how  others looking at them.

"Hey ZhanZhan baby!! I missed you so much!! Did you missed me? " Jiyang sing while hugging Zhan tightly

"My  Doremon!! Of course I missed you." Zhan chirped happily.

"So tell me how are you?" Jiyang asked with a warm smile.

"I am fine. You say how are you?" Jiyang asked.

But before Zhan could answer him, he shouted.

"Zhan Who's this? Don't tell me you're cheating on my brother in law?" Jiyang asked dramatically.

And Zhan being innocent bean, he couldn't get what Jiyang was implying. He just looked at Jiyang confusedly.

"Aww my innocent baby? Who's this? Are you dating him?" Jiyang asked eyeing Zhou Cheng.

Zhou Cheng just scoffed and then rolled his eyes.

"Ah!! No No He is Cheng ge. My colleague. This restaurant belongs to his dad, so he just invite me to try some dishes." Zhan answered shyly.

"But baby why are you? You know you're too cute." Jiyang laughed at Zhan's adorableness.

"Oh wait let me introduce you guys. So Cheng ge, he is Jiyang, Song Jiyang, my childhood best friend and Jiyang as I told you this is Cheng ge, Zhou Cheng, my senior at office." Zhan introduced them properly.

"Sit here!!" Zhan said and pushed Jiyang to a chair which was on his left side.

After a minute Mr. Xiao came with the drinks.

"Here Zhan!! Try this." Mr. Xiao said while placing the glasses in front of Zhan and Zhou Cheng. And then he turned to Jiyang.

"Ohh!! What would you like to have son? .. Umm.. Dear If I am not mistaken then you were on table no. 8 with another guy ? Right?" Mr. Xiao asked Jiyang.

"Ohh shit!!!" Jiyang hurriedly turned only to meet some cold eyed which were staring at him deep.

Jiyang hurriedly run to that table. Zhan hear Mr. Xiao and before he could ask anything Jiyang had already run. After a minute he came back with a guy. 

They both sat there.

"I've seen you somewhere." Zhan said while thinking where he had watch this man.