Chapter - 15

"No.. No... Why God? Why me? Why me?"  Yibo mumbled frustrated and went to the door of the adjacent room.

Yibo was about to open the door of Zhan's room but stop.
'What if he still half naked? No, he had wore his clothes when he came downstairs for dinner. But I shouldn't enter like this. Yeahh I should knock first.."  Yibo thought to himself while standing in front of Zhan's room.

After battling his thoughts,  finally he knocked softly. No one open the door. He again knocked. Same response. He knocked 3 to 4 times but got no response.
'Why he is not opening the door? Maybe because of the loud music he can't hear the knock..' 

[If you are thinking Because of the loud music Why Carman and Yubin didn't wake up, So I wanna tell you that Yibo and Zhan's room were sound proof except a wall which was common in both Yibo and Zhan's room. Well it's my story, So anything can be possible..]

Yibo again harshly knocked. Zhan opened the door. He was in his sleeping pyjama.

"What?" Zhan asked.

"You are asking me what?" Yibo angrily said.

But due to the music he can't hear what Yibo said..

"Huhh!! I can't hear you"  Zhan said.

"Idiot" Yibo mumbled and  entered in Zhan's room and closed the music system. Zhan was standing at his door dumbfounded.

"What the hell? How dare you?"  Zhan angrily said.

"How dare I? How dare you? Are you mad or what?" Yibo angrily asked.

"Why are getting angry? What I have done now?"  Zhan calmly asked as he sensed that Yibo is angry.

"What have you done? You are asking this to me? Don't you know in night people sleep? Why are you playing loud music at this hour?"  Yibo asked.

"But Yibo I have this habit of listening music before sleep otherwise I can't sleep and moreover Aunt Carman told me that rooms are soundproof. Then how you know that I am listening music? Wait a minute, Don't tell me you were eavesdropping?? Oh my God?? Yibo how could you?"  Zhan said.

"Shut up. Eavesdropping? Me? In your dreams..Just tell me one thing are you really that much idiot? Or are you pretending?  And for your kind information  this common wall among our room is not sound proof. So I can listen it from my room. Now shut it down and sleep.." Yibo said.

"But I can't sleep without listening music. It's my habit."  Zhan said.

"You and your weird habits."  Yibo mumbled.

"What?"  Zhan asked.

" Don't you know what headphones for? Use them!!"  Yibo said.

"No, Shijie use to tell that earphones are not healthy for ears. They can destroy my eardrums."  Zhan innocently answer.

"Ahh!!So, You won't let me sleep?"  Yibo asked angrily.

"When did I said you not to sleep?Go and sleep." Zhan said.

"Hearing this much loud music, Can anyone sleep?"  Yibo said.

"I can't help. Sorry but I won't shut the music player down." Zhan said and turned on the music player.

"Alteast reduce the sound of music player." Yibo said.

But Zhan pretend like he didn't hear.

"Arghh..." Yibo pulled his hair in frustration and stormed out of the room and head to his own.

He lay on the bed but due to the music he can't sleep.
"Ahh-hh.. Why me? Why me? Why?" Yibo mumbled frustrated.

Yibo put his fingers in his ears to resist the music reaching to his ears. But nothing helped.