Chapter-16

It's been a month now that Zhan had shifted in Beijing in Yibo's house. Whole week nothing special happened. Yibo went to his office early in the morning and came late. Zhan was adjusting himself in his new family. Yubin and Zhan became good friends now. Well, Yubin works in Wang Corporation as manager. So he also doesn't have much time. But whenever he gets time, he spent with Zhan. They became quite good friends now. But when Yubin would be at office, Zhan feels so lonely. He often give company Mrs. Wang. Zhan loves to spend his time with Carman. But whenever Carman has to go somewhere, Zhan only remain alone. Carman is a social worker. So, she has to go out more often. Zhan feels so lonely. He missed his Shijie very much that time.

One day Mrs. Wang was gone for a event out of city out of town. She told Zhan about it but didn't told Yibo as he was gone for his business trip for a week. So, Zhan and Yubin was at home. In morning Yubin also went to office. So, only Zhan was at home.

He was laying on the couch in the living room and watching Spongebob on TV and laughing time to time. He didn't listen the door bell. After 2 minutes when the door bell keep ringed, he noticed it. He stand up and walk towards the gate and was about to open it but stop.

'Wait, what if it's some thief? Or someone who wants to take advantage of me because of my beauty? Who knows? I shouldn't open the door. I am alone here!! What if it's more than one person?' Zhan's wild thoughts were keep pestering his mind. Then the person behind the door press once again the door bell. Zhan got startled.

"W-Who's t-this?"  Zhan  stuttered.

"It's me." A hoarse deep voice answered.

"Who me?"  Now Zhan recognised the voice but thought to keep pretending as he doesn't know who is another side.

"You know who I am. So open the gate. "  The person behind the door replied.

"No, I really don't know who you are?"  Zhan said.

"Fine, I am Yibo. Now open the gate. I am really tired." Yibo said.

"Which Yibo?" Zhan said.

"How many Yibo you know?"  Yibo asked.

"Well, I know only one Yibo, who is angry bird." Zhan smiled and answer.

"Xiao Zhan enough of your stupid games. Now, open the gate. I am really tired." Yibo angrily said.

"Admit it already." Zhan said.

"Admit what?" Yibo asked.

"Admit it that you are Angry bird." Zhan said.

"Shut up. Now open the door." Yibo said.

"No I will not until you plead me to open it and admit it that you are angry bird. And praise me. " Zhan said.

"Enough Xiao Zhan!! Open the door now. Where is mom? Why she is not picking my call and replying my meassages?  Arghh..."  Yibo said annoyed.

"Because she is not at home. So you better agree to my demands if you want to come in." Zhan said. 

"Agrhh.. Why he is stubborn?" Yibo mumbled.

"What? I didn't hear you?" Zhan asked.

'Ahh.. What I do now? I don't have spare key with me. Mom is not at home. Yubin must me at office. I am truly tired. Seems like I have to agree with this trouble maker. Arghh.. ' Yibo thought and frowned.

"Fine!!" Yibo replied.

"What fine?" Zhan asked.

"I agree with you. Now open the door." Yibo said.

Falling in love💖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें