Chapter - 4

"It was a call from my best friend. I smile and recieve the call"

It was Song Jiyang's call.

He is my only friend from childhood

He is my only friend from childhood. He treats me like his own brother. He is very calm and handsome person.
After Shijie he is the only one with whom I can share my secrets. I love him very much.

I was deep in my thoughts and again I got interrupted by my caller tune. I hurriedly answer the call. He speaks from the other side.

"Hii! Xiao Zhan. How are you? What are you doing? What take you so long to answer my call? And you know what I want to tell you something..

He bombarded me with so many questions. He sounds so excited.
I chuckled and said,

" Calm down Jiyang, let me answer to your questions one by one. "
And I continued...

"Hii Jiyang. I am fine . Nothing much. Just thinking about something and yes what you want to tell me. "

"I have a good news for you. " Jiyang said.

"And what is it? "  I asked.

"In next two days, a singing competition will be held in our city and whoever will win get a heavy price. " He said.

"Ohh!!! That's cool. " I said.

"So what do you think? Would   you  take part in that competition? " He asked.

"Let me think. " I replied.

"Don't think so much. I know if you will take part in that competition than definitely you will win. No one can beat your beautiful voice. " He said.

I smile and think for a minute  then I said.

"What should I do if I want to take part? " I asked.

He chuckled and said...

"You don't have to do nothing. I have already submitted your form."

I frowned. He didn't ask me if I want to take part or not and just filled my form.

"What? and why you did that even before asking me? What if I don't want to take part? " I asked. I was speechless on his action.

"I know how much you love singing and painting. I knew you would definitely take part so I have already filled and submitted your form on your behalf. " He said.

Yes, he is right. I love singing and painting. He really knows me very well.

"Okay, Thank you. So when is the competition and where is the venue? "  I asked.

"It is on 3 October i.e. on Tuesday at J. K. Garden. " He replied.

"Okk!! Thanks but first I have to ask Shijie."  I said.

"Okay, ask her first then inform me. I will wait for your call. Byebye". He said.

" Bye. Take care. "    I replied and hang up the call.

Meanwhile in China—

3 person P.O.V.
"

You should get married" Wang yibo's mother said.

"Oh come on mom you are again starting it i don't want to get marry now " Wang yibo replied irritatingly.

It's almost lunch 🍕🍝🍔 time now. Wang Yibo is sitting in his living room with his laptop💻 on his lap and doing some work.

Meanwhile door bell rings and one of the servant open the door and welcome Huikuan

Huikuan comes to living room and sit beside Yibo.

Yibo on seeing Huikuan close his laptop and place it on other side and hugged him then started talking.

"Hii brother, How are you?"    Yibo said.

" I am fine. What about you? What are you doing all these?" Huikuan asked.

"Nothing much. Just feeling bored so I started doing some work."  Yibo replied.

"Oh come on Yibo. It's weekend. You can do work in whole week at office. Weekend is for family and for having fun."  Huikuan said.

Yibo put all his files and laptop aside on a table and started to talk with Huikuan.
They talked for about half an hour then his mother came and said...

"It's lunch time. You both can continue after lunch."

They all started having their lunch peacefully and happily.

After sometime, Huikuan said..

"Oh yes! Yibo, I forgot to tell you. You have to go State tomorrow."

"What? Why I have to go? "  Yibo asked.

" I am so sorry. It's my fault. I forgot to tell you. There is a meeting on 3 October. I was expected to go there but I have to do some urgent work. So please can you attend the meeting?"   Huikuan asked.

"Okk brother. No problem. I will go there tomorrow and attend the meeting." Yibo said.
They ate their lunch happily....

English is not my native language. So pardon me for my grammatical mistakes.

Photos are not mine. Credit goes to owner.