💎15-The Unexpected Sisters

"We are doing our best, mom," Ida heard a voice and suddenly rose up to listen to it. Turning on the recorder, she layed back with her ears on the talk.

"No, you are not. You're simply wasting your time with that silly teen girl in the name of knowing her sister's plans," the mother of twins was scolding Fric. "Your sister-she isn't even concerned. All that she cares about is food. She's been eating like she has never seen food before," she was saying about Felinda.

"We don't know where to go-where to start," Felinda said dumping the fries into her mouth.

"Go to him-that Bristor man. He knows. Kane must've told her dearest friend about everything," the woman spoke in an instinctive tone.

"The connector at Petnison Plugs?" Felinda asked her.

"Yes. Him," the woman confronted.

"Fric, it is your duty. Take your poor girlfriend with you. If you get caught, she'll be a way to escape," Felinda gave the responsibility to her little brother.

DANG. The woman hit Felinda.

"If he does everything, then what will you do? Go and check whether it is safe. Go," the woman told pointing outside the window.

Ida was drumming her brain to keep her dad safe. He had told her that he got rid of the custody of officers. And nothing else than to assume him dead. Ida was freaking out. She tried calling her dad, but he didn't pick it up. Ida knew that Fric will take Juliah with him to Norway. It was thanksgiving the next day and school will be closed for four days including that Sunday.

"Fric will surely be coming to take Juliah and she'll lie to mom about going out." Ida thought.

As expected, he came by ten in the morning. Juliah told her mom that she'll be going to a day-night resort with her friends and only will return by next day. She also informed two of her close friends to lie that she was with them in the resort.

Ida got a call from her dad that morning.

"Ida, is everything okay? Why have you called me in the middle of the night?" Mr. Bristor asked worried.

"Everything alright here dad. Fric-Fric Finstorm is coming for you. Be safe dad," Ida hurried her voice as she heard mom calling her.

"Him?-I'll take care, Ida. Don't worry. I am safe and I'll be," her father said and hung up the call.

Ida went to her mom and was helping her clean the kitchen. Her mom was talking about him to Ida and was worrying that he hadn't even phoned them once since last month.

Ida went to the dorm and told the girls about the spying and everything. The girls were astonished that Ida had done these alone without their help.

"The thing that Ms.Gatterkane gave Dannon has a twin," Pensy said to Ida.

"A twin?" Ida asked, wondering.

"Yeah, it is a pellet and it has a twin, like a sister pellet, as Fric and Felinda are. I guess it can stop them," Pensy took the pellet from the locker to show it to Ida.

"Look here," Pensy showed it to Ida. An half eye with blue pupil was printed on it.

"It was dusty. While wiping it, I noticed this on it," Dannon said, trying not to look at Ida.

"So, we need to find the other one to destroy them," Ida said.

"Yeah, we must," Liza told Ida.

"Girls-we'll finish this together. We have to ask everyone who were involved in this about the other pellet," Aura insisted.