💎5-The Divulge

Ida hit her toe on the door hinge. "Watch yourself, Ida," Liza said.

Moving in, Ida went into the monitor room of the dorm, which held something unexpected. Ida stuck as the door was already wide open giving her the sight of a familiar person.

"Hello, Ida," Pensy smiled, dressed in skinny-tight, gleamy golden leather pants and a top suit that was semi-glossy, semi-matte.

"Pensy? What are you doing here?" Ida asked, muddled.

"Um-don't you see," Pensy smiled, showing Ida the cup of coffee she was having. Ida stood puzzled.

"Hey, Ida. I'm Clada Faucan," said a dusky girl walking towards Ida dressed in the same outfit as Pensy but in the colour of silver.

"We are THE GEMMIES," said Pensy.

"Officially called the Team-G," said Clada.

"And now we have a new member. You," Pensy said in a happy tone.

"ME? What-What do you want me to do?" asked Ida.

"Ida, We need your help," said Clada as Liza went and changed into a white outfit as same as Pensy and Clada.

"We'll discuss it later. Now let us tell you our powers."

"I can hit hard, jump high and I'm analytically strong. I can teleport on my own. I can understand objects' emotions," Liza said.

"I can control Gravity. Like-I can fly," Clada said, flying a metre from the floor. "I can make things fly too," she said, making a metal box at the corner fly.

"Okay. Fine. Enough of everything. Now, serious questions. True answers only," Ida folded her arms. "Why am I here?"

"To be serious, we are saving you," Liza said imitating Ida's action.

"From what?"

"We don't even know what possible dangers are awaiting for you. We're trying to keep you safe."

"I understand. But why me?"

"We still have to figure that out, Ida," Pensy said.

"But-," Ida thought.

"But what?" Clada asked, tilting her head.

"I don't know how should I react to these mystical happenings."

"You have always loved fantastical stuffs, nah?" Pensy said, trying to smile.

"Yeah. But, I can't accept any of these just because I love fantasy."

"But, you have to, Ida," Pensy nodded. "We'll figure out everything soon. Trust us, Ida"

Liza went out saying that she has some work near the Hales Grue. Then, the girls took Ida to the Captain's tin. It was on the topmost floor of the Gem Dorm. The dorm was very stylish. There were a lot of defence equipment, laser guns, pistols too.

There was a big, oval, white door. Pensy opened it. To her greatest surprise, Ida saw Dannon there.

"Ah! Finally, you are here, Liah, " smiled Dannon.

"Dan? You too? Why didn't you tell me?" asked Ida, as Pensy and Clada stayed outside.

"I was about to tell you, Ida. But, Liza didn't want me to."

"Here, a formal intro. I'm Captain-D," he said, shaking hands with Ida. "Oh! Your palm is cold."

"What are you thinking? I'm freaking outta hell. Then, how could it be?" she rambled at him.

"Uh! Calm down, darl..-uh-Liah," Dannon made her sit on a chair.

Dannon gave her a black outfit the same as the other girls were wearing and the Team-G mask. It was a black one with a blue stripe. Keeping that aside, Ida stood up.