💎17- Family Time

"Hey," Juliah was standing outside my room.

"Hey," Ida said as Juliah stepped into her room.

"I wanted to talk with you. I-I feel lonely," Juliah said desperately.

"Fine. What do you wanna talk about?" Ida asked her as they both sat on Ida's bed.

"I'm really sorry for what I did to mom," Juliah apologised.

"I was really not conscious of what I was doing. Fric was all I thought of. I just wanted to be with him," Juliah began to sob.

"Hm-So, you did such a thing, helped him to kidnap mom?" Ida was controlling her anger and tears.

"Yeah-but not intentionally," Juliah said.

"But, you did," Ida looked at Juliah.

Both were silent and didn't talk after that. It was nearly 6 in the morning. Ida and Juliah were sitting on the couch in the living room. Through the window, Ida saw her mom coming. The girls rushed out and held her firmly as she was stumbling.

"Mom," they took her inside.

"Momma," Juliah hugged her.

"Did you two had dinner last night? Did you sleep well?" Mrs. Bristor asked them.

"Mom," Ida and Juliah hugged their mother, crying.

"Don't cry. I'm alright," she wiped  her daughters' faces.

"Sorry, mom," Juliah said, holding her mom's hand.

"It's okay, Jule," Mrs. Bristor smiled at Juliah.

Ida brought a bottle of water and handed it to her mom. She was very thirsty and emptied the bottle. Ida went on to prepare breakfast for the three of them.

Mrs. Bristor knew the reason behind her kidnap. Fric filled her with the details and she got to know about Ida's visits to BcHaven. So, she wanted to talk about it with Ida.

"We were trying really hard to hide this from you guys. But-you got to know it," Mrs. Bristor told Ida while having their breakfast.

"But, it's over, mom. I'm not going there again," Ida told her mom.

"That's good for all of us, Ida," Her mom said.

Mrs. Bristor and the girls had a good time discussing everything that they needed to know and some fun girl talks.

Ida was watching Supergirl series while the entrance door opened wide.

"Morning," Sarah hopped in.

"Sarry, I missed you," Ida hugged her.

"I too missed you," Sarah squealed.

"Where is mom?" Sarah went to see Mrs. Bristor.

"Hi, mom. How have you been?" Sarah held the hands of Mrs. Bristor.

"Fine, dear," she patted Sarah's head.

They planned to have lunch at Ida's home. Sarah and Ida helped Mrs. Bristor to prepare lunch while Juliah washed the dishes.

Ida thought to tell her mom about Mr. Bristor. But, Sarah intervened and stopped her, speaking of something else and distracting mom. Sarah advised Ida not to tell mom as she might get panicked.

Santner picked up Ida the next day as they've planned to hang out. And Ida was surprised that he didn't bring his car. They took the bus to the beach. Ida was both thinking about BcHaven and listening to Santner talking about how much he wanted to travel with her in a bus.