💎1-A Mundane Morning

Present day..

15th October, 2018,
Prynts Corner, Bristol.

"It's over," she shouted in a victorious voice, looking at her shadow under the shining moonlight near where lies the dead man covered not just in blood but with deadly guilt.

The huge messy, deserted place, looked like it was hit by a disaster that caused hundreds of death. She was celebrating her victory with a sword in her hand and arms widespread amid the thunderbolts and lightenings that shone on her making her shadow look like she's the goddess of death while the rain dripped all over her.

"Eat fast," a voice came from nowhere, "Get to school early". Suddenly a thud. She was now into the reality. Reminding her about the maths test she has at school, her mom grabbed the laundry clothes from the floor.

"Reality sucks! Why can't those movie adventures be real?" she murmured, getting up from the sofa with her breakfast plate like a super sluggish sloth. She saw her favourite celebrity, Starleen Walz, in the television who portrayed her favourite character, the character of the super-girl in the series 'Watchwoman-The Saviour', which was then extended to be another season that will be aired soon.

"Super girl's on the way," she was imitating the TV show dialogue.

It is one of her mandatory routine, watching that television series every morning before heading to school. She used to watch a glimpse of her bravery and adventure to boast up her sleepy head.

"It's for you," her mom said picking the letter post that read 'To Ms. Idaliah Bristor' from the mailbox.

"Oh- no sender address," she put the post in her bedside cabinet and remembered herself to open it after school.

A girl with a tranquil nature covering her deepest inner desires of fantastical realms.

Born in a middle class family, living on the Zack Hends lane at South Bristol, was having a boring, studious studenthood as anyone else of her age does. Ida is a kind girl, flooded with loads of dreams to dwell in. She always dreamt of being a courageous, daring girl going on adventures. Sounds a little silly though. Ida always wander in her dreams, lucid dreams.

"Where is the peach one?" Ida was searching for the lipstick that perfectly suited her beige skin.

"It's in Juliah's pouch which I kept in your closet by mistake," her mom said from downstairs. Ida sighed as she went on to dig her messy closet.

Her mother, Mrs. Senida Bristor, was looking after her daughters- Idaliah and Juliah. They get to see their father, Mr. Erwin Bristor, not very often. Like once or twice in a year, maybe, as he was working abroad. In other words, a typical workman, busy bug, rarely makes time for his family.