💎18-The Trip

The next morning Ida woke up early and was getting ready to go. The trip bus will come to the school to pick them up. Ida and Sarah went to school pretty early and were very much excited. They were eagerly waiting for it. Ida thought that she could distract her mind from the DTs and every other thing that was screwing up her mind. Juliah didn't join the trip as she was not interested in it.

The bus departed. Music was played. The students were roistering. Ida and Sarah were sitting next to each other. They reached the Hotel where they will be staying, after 3 hours of travelling. Then, they kept all their luggage at the hotel. There was a restaurant nearby. They had some beverages and cool drinks there.

After refreshment, they all went to the museum. The entrance had the ash grey statue of Marida Memorny. They went further inside. They saw the pictures and paintings of ancient rulers and the people who have been presidents of the country. There was a separate section for paintings of great personalities. It was a portrait of Marida Memorny, a famous British archeologist and scientist, known for her discovery of a rare purple gemstone. Her name was printed on it in a beautiful purple colour. She reminded Ida of BcHaven. They saw every single thing exhibited there. Then, for lunch, they headed to a nearby food court.

Then, they went to a nearby park and spent some time there roaming around. They saw various beautiful birds there. A Eurasian blue tit came flying and rested on Ida's shoulder. Sarah took a picture of it. It was a songbird and was humming tunes. Ida and Sarah were very fond of parks as they give them much joy and calmness.

It was almost evening. They headed to the hotel rooms and got freshened. Every room had 6 members. The rooms were spacious enough for six people. They had dinner at the hotel. Then, a good sleep there.

The next day, the plan was to go to the Gache mall of antiques. They were at the mall by eleven in the morning. There were many antique pieces displayed and some were also for sale. Ida bought an old bronze brooch and Sarah too bought the same kinda one for herself. "A match, uh?" Sarah winked at Ida while pinning the brooch on her dress. Ida's ring had the Moon on it and Sarah's had the Sun.

"Enjoying, Ida?" the HM asked her.

"Yes, sir. A lot", Ida smiled at him.

"Carry on, girls", he said and went aside.

There, Mora Tobey, Ida's classmate, broke an ancient, marble vase and had to pay for it.

"Oh, let's check out the portrait," Sarah went beside the place where the marble vase was kept, to see the shiny blue portrait of a man wearing a hood.

"Isn't is glossy?" Ida wondered, looking at the portrait.

"It's about trade," Sarah said.

"Yeah. Your favourite, isn't it? Commerce?" Ida said, nodding at Sarah.

Then, after lunch they went to a bookstore.

There, Ida got the latest version of her favourite book. Everyone were resting at the hotel in the evening. There things were packed. They will be checking out the hotel at night. They will be going to Civory, a beautiful village and will be camping there the next day.

They got on the bus and travelled all night to Civory. They reached there by 4.30 in the morning. The road was not clearly visible due to the morning fog. The village was like a place that had come from heaven. It was so chill there and was drizzling there.

The sky was cloudy, gloomy too as it was early morning. They camped there near the Klenot river. The scenery was amazing. There were little huts in the interiors of the village. There were forest grounds that had sky high trees. The place was altogether a total pack of beauty.