💎2-The Blue Leaflet

The box fell on her head, "Aah!" she screamed

The box fell on her head, "Aah!" she screamed. Things got spilled from the box. She picked up everything and settled the box in its place where it used to be. She found what she was looking for, her insect box.

Ida wanted to collect some insects for her science laboratory session. She went to the nearby woods for an insect hunt. The woods weren't so dense. You could see only a few kinds of insects there. Some species such as endemic beetles, earthworms, moths and butterflies can be found there.

Ida took a basket with her to trap them. There was a silver birch tree; a bright umber moth was on the tree's bark. She jumped to reach it, but she couldn't. She took a large broken branch and somehow caught that moth. She had also collected some worms and flying insects.

It was already late by then. Ida was hurrying home. On her way, she saw something sparkly on the mud beside the road. She went to pick that up; it was a lustrous pinkish-white, round, flat stone and took it home.

Juliah was in her class as the dance class was canceled that morning.

"Because of Riana, maybe," Ida told Juliah.

"It was," Juliah said, getting her lunch from Ida, giving a staring look and a smirk then.

Ida went to her class; Sarah wasn't there. She took her laboratory notes and was going through them; she couldn't focus as she was thinking about whether to join the dance crew or not.

"Hey," a voice came. It was Sarah.

"Mornin'," Ida smiled.

"Was wool-gathering?" Sarah chuckled and came and sat near Ida. "Is it about your talk with Dannon the last night, uh?" Sarah asked.

"Nah! I didn't call him yesterday," Ida sighed.

"Oh! You entered his room through the window," Sarah gasped. Her eyes popped.

"What happened?"

"Sarah, you have always impressed me with your imaginations," Ida sighed, nodding.

"Ugh- just kidding. I know you're not that brave to make a move," Sarah giggled.

"Stop it, Sarry. I was thinking about joining the dance crew," Ida said.

"You should, Iddy. Bring it out, your knack for dancing," Sarah boosted her.

"You say that I can?" Ida doubted.

"Um- I said that you aren't that brave in case of Dannon. But this is tangible. You can, my munchkin," Sarah patted her head.

The dance hall was on the ground floor. Ida went with a half mind still. Ms.Q wasn't there. She stepped inside the hall. It was big enough to have ten tens of people in it. There was a huge mirror stuck to the wall. The floor was so good with plywood. It also had six-tiered rows of benches to sit and cheer. Ida hasn't been to a dance program, maybe to a one or two. While she was rubbing the horizontal pole near the mirror, there was a sound at the door.