💎12-Helio Daemon

The excursion was planned to be for the coming week. Everyone had registered their names for it. So did Ida and Sarah. Ida's disappointment about Dannon's no to the trip was somehow compensated by the thought of spending quality time with Sarah.

"I understand that you're excited about the trip, Sarah. But, listen to me. This is way more important," Ida said as Sarah was glancing into the pamphlet she had in her hand.

"Okay. You think that Liza is against you and she's the spy among you favouring the DTs. I get it. Her actions made you doubt her," Sarah was saying. "But think. Think why she's doing it. What do you think is her motive?"

"I- I don't know."

"Yeah. You don't. That is why I am asking you to cut the crap until you get a transparent evidence," Sarah raised her voice as well as her brows. "Now-listen."

"We will be visiting the Memorny Museum named after the famous British archaeologist Marida Memorny. Then- the Gache Mall, which has many ancient stuffs to buy. And to the Klenot River, that flows across the village Civory and Dench, a town. To add more fun, we'll be trekking on the Cerill hills in Dench," Sarah was bursting out every details which she read on the student circular.

Everyone was curious to visit those amazing places. The tour is for four days. From Tuesday to Friday. It was planned to depart by Tuesday morning and return by Saturday morning. But, Ida had some sort of happiness to be relieved from all those mystery thoughts in her mind.

"Hey, Pen. Joining us on the excursion?" Sarah asked her while walking along the corridor.

"Nope, Sarah. I'm visiting my grandpa next week. I can't come," she said with a frown in the end.

"Oh-okay. Take care," Sarah smiled.

"Have a great trip," Pensy said as they parted in the corridor.

Ida was at the Breww's with Sarah, while she saw Juliah roaming with her boyfriend. He never wears black but he did that day. That seemed very odd to Ida.

"Why does he always wear shades?" Sarah was saying.

"That's-uh-none of our business," Ida said looking at Juliah laughing the guy. "I like seeing her smile," Ida said eating French fries.

"I know you do, Iddy."

Ida was unable to go to the Gem Dorm for a few days as her assignments caught up with her.

"I miss you, Liah," Dannon said into the phone.

"I miss you too, Dan. I just wish we could spend sometime together," Ida said.

"Yeah. We will," he said. "At least we'll try to."

The Dancers' Dash was nearing and Ida was getting on the heat preparing the crew.

"Hey Dancing Doll. Long time no see," Santner came in with a beaming smile.

"San- How are you doing? Yeah, it's been like a couple of weeks," Ida said with a hug.

"Yep. How's it going? The dance? Academics?"

"Um- Not so good. But I am managing," Ida smiled.

"And can you-" Santner was coming up with a question.

"Yeah. I'll help you with the syllabus that you've missed," Ida came up with the answer to the unasked question.

"Oh- that's great," he smiled.

"Let's start tomorrow 7pm at your place," Ida said.

"Sure ma'am," he cackled.

Ida went to the dorm on Saturday. A fine voice welcomed her, "Hey, Iddy". It was Pensy's. Pensy and Clada were looking at the Gem monitor while Ida went to the balcony where Dannon was standing.