Around 300 years ago, there was a terrible war between BcHaven and Ugleton Dors (another hidden city). It was out of nothing but social envy. Mr. Klints was sort of very genuine, generous person. The UFA was a co-operative association. Mr.Klints was very tolerant and accept the people of other cities as his own people. No doubt, that's why he was very popular in the UFA.

The head of Ugleton Dors, Mr.Saedon Shock, made a family move out of his city due to some internal affairs. It was said that they were very poor to pay their taxes.

"We-We will pay the tax within a month. Please-Please, don't throw us out," the family head, husband of the lady, father of four, begged Mr. Shock.

But, it went in vain. He and his family was wiped out of the city. They left the city with empty hands.

We were neighbor cities and Mr. Klints helped them and handed them money to make up their living. And also, he made them the citizens of BcHaven. This was a huge headline at that time. Everyone praised Mr. Klints which ignited Mr. Shock. But, he didn't show it out. It was a huge shame for him.

One usual day, when Mr. Klints was told by a messenger that Mr. Shock wanted to meet him at the border house between the two cities, where usually treaties and important decisions will be made.

Mr. Klints went there alone as his assistant was on leave that day. Mr. Klints opened the door of the house and moved in. There was a cupboard and few drops of something red on it. He opened it and he was stunned to see the man who came from Ugleton Dors inert. He tried to wake him up. But, failed. His neck was torn. Mr. Klints could do nothing.

There was a noise from the basement. While he walked fast, he saw the floor cracked wide open a bit. He peered through the hole size a little bigger than his head. Panicked, he took his head. He saw the face of a woman there. Unable to bear his weight, the floor broke down. He fell into the basement. He was lying unable to stand up. He opened his eyes. He saw five human heads pinned the ceiling. He got up, threatened.

"Hello, Mr. Klints-Evver," a horrible voice spoke.

It was Mr. Shock coming to him. There was a terrible fight between them. As Mr. Shock was a lot more powerful than him, he ran out of the place and came to his office. He never breathed about that incident to anyone else. And told that the family went back to their city and abandoned the border house.

Mr.Shock didn't leave him. One night, when everyone was in their usual sleep, he made an army and entered BcHaven. There was a massacre. The people were struggling to get rid of the army men attacking them. They couldn't escape. A few did.

The war went on for almost a week. It happened in BcHaven and the city was left ruined. The place became a terrible mess. People died, properties were demolished.

He faced Mr. Shock to show him that he wasn't afraid and was capable of reviving from their attack. By Mr. Klints diplomacy, the war was moved into the Ugleton Dors. The men of BcHaven eradicated the city. Only a small part of the city was leftover. Mr.Klints faced Mr. Shock and he fought him and at last killed him with an axe.

"That incident was considered as one of the terrible wars among the UFA cities. The people of BcHaven, they were left with nothing but the determination to move on."

"Mr. Klints sorted out the ways to rise up. But, he wanted some gap between the other cities and us. With the president's approval we were shifted to a different timeline. And no one was allowed to know or talk about this story," Liza left out a heavy breathe. "For peace's sake."

"How do you got to know about this?" Ida asked Liza.

"Me?-I broke into the city museum and stole the book that has all our history and killed a dozen men," Liza's words made Ida blink cluelessly at her for a second.

"Just kidding," Liza said. Before Ida could realise it, "But, the theft was true. I did it when I was twelve," Liza pumped.

"I was really eager about the city. But-I was punished for it. I was caught on camera and I was sent out from home by my mom," Liza said looking at the ground.

"Oh! That's hard," Ida sighed.

"It was. I stayed in a girls' dorm and completed my schooling with the support of my grandpa and after that, I went to my home seeking for love from both my parents. But unfortunately, my dad passed away a couple of years ago. But, me and my grandpa weren't informed about it. Then, my mom took me back. Now, I'm great," Liza ended with a smile. Ida smiled back at her.

"But, I made a personal copy of that book and I have it in my collections."

She was being well equipped by Liza's company then. Ida started growing a softer side for Liza. But still had a sort of hate on her.

They were on the third floor of the dorm, "What? 14th? No. It's 20th, Nah 21st as it's twelve. But?" Ida was confused, looking at the Central Clock from the window.

"BcHaven is a week behind your world," Liza said, "We shifted to another timeline, I just told you", Liza sighed.

"Oh! That's quite marvellous," Ida exclaimed.

"Uh-Uh!" Liza breathed.

Liza was saying Ida that she has got a lot more to know about the city and herself.

"So, you're saying that the Dunkel Twins are here to destroy this city? Like plunder?"

"Yeah. We have something that they want. And we don't know what it is," Liza nodded, sighing.

"And making them believe that we know what it is, is our strength."

Ida seemed pretty uncomfortable with all the things that were happening but she managed to take in everything. She was still haunted by a little fear that made her get lost into her thoughts and stagger while she walked.

"Careful," Liza held her. "I know you're anxious. Everything will be okay." Liza said.

"Brace yourself for whatever's coming next," Liza glanced Ida.

While moving in, "Ouch," Ida screamed.