Chapter 9

A/N: Oh and by the way Professor Brunet never exists in this

Y/N POV (few months later)

I was now back to Kalos, after an exciting battle match with Leon and fans were getting worse than I thought. I was walking to the cafe after my interview with the reporters to eat in my disguise so no one see me. When I enter I saw Professor Sycamore, the Kalos professor and look back to where I was going until my name was called. I look and saw Sycamore staring at me with wide eyes. I sigh and walk up to him and I notice a hue pink on his cheeks which I ignore it.

: Hey Sycamore.

I greeted him warmly as he ask.

Sycamore: I heard you defeated Leon, the strongest champion in Galar.

: Yeah, although I have to admit, he and his partner Charizard has a strong bond.

I said remembering the worried face Leon has. I snap back to reality when I notice Sycamore's frown.

: Is there something wrong?

Sycamore: Oh um.....nothing.

: Oh. Anyways I have to order some cake now. Goodbye.

With that I quickly rush to the counter to order before my stomach growl in hungerness.

Author POV

Sycamore watch as you quickly rush to the counter. He clench his hand into fist.

Sycamore's thoughts: Who does he think that Leon boy could get my Y/N. She is mine. I met her for the many times. I won't let him take my Y/N away. I won't give up winning Y/N's heart.

(A/N: CODE RED! CODE RED! ITS SERENA VIRUS AND ITS SPREADING AHHHHHHHH)

He thought as he finished his coffee and went outside. Meanwhile you were at your seat eating some cake with your pokemon who enjoys it.

You: I wonder why Sycamore's behavior like that. Oh well.

You said as you grab your holocaster after done eating cake and went to contact your brother. Your brother claimed the call as you smile brightly.

Ash: Sis!

You: Hey brother, how are you in Alola

Ash: Everything is great. But please come here in Alola.

I chuckled at that and said.

You: Maybe when the interviews and performances are done. 

Ash pouts at that as you laugh not so loudly.

Ash: So sis how was your trip to Galar?

You pretended to sigh sadly and said.

You: Well.....I

Ash: I what?

You then grins and said.

You: I actually win.

Ash's face lit up in happiness and said.

Ash: Oooh. Congrats sis!

You: Why thank you dear brother. Anyways I have to go now. More interviews and stuff.

You bid goodbye to your brother and return your pokemon and went outside.

Few months later

Y/N POV

It's been another months and the interviews and performances are done,It was time for me to go to Alola as a vacation and to see my brother Ash. I grab my bag and sent out my Charizard. 

: Charizard will you take me to the airport?

Charizard nodded and I went to hop on his back and Charizard starts to fly. Now I know I have a limousine and a driver but I'd rather have a flying type to ride since I'd rather enjoy the fresh air. Once I arrive at the airport, I return Charizard and went to buy ticket to Alola. And there it is, I was now inside of the airport excited to go to Alola. I look at the window and mumble.

: I can finally meet my brother once again.

Timeskip when you finally arrive at the Alola

I finally at the Alola region and it was warmer than Kalos. I release my partner which is Greninja who looks around in confusion.

: Greninja, were at the Alola region where little bro is here.

Greninja looks at me and nodded when my name was heard. I turn around and saw Misty and Brock waving at me. My face lit up and went up to them.

Misty: You finally came.

: Yeah, guess we meet huh?

Brock: Not only that but to take a vacation.

I chuckled at that, knowing it and said.

: Same here Misty and Brock, same here.

Then we went around the island which is Mele-Mele island and eventually I ended up founding a Mantine but people ride it.

: Hey guys, there's a Mantine surfing.

Both Misty and Brock looks at it and saw there confuse face until Misty decides to speak.

Misty: You can ride Mantine?

Then a familiar face look at us as Ash's eyes widened.

Ash: Sis you're here!!

He then rush to me and gives me a giant hug which I stumble a little and hug back.

: Yep its me, Ash.

To be continue...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe cliffhanger. Anyways I just realize that I just wrote a Yandere type at Sycamore and Steven. Maybe the other boys will also get infected by Serena virus? Nobody knows. Who does you all think will Y/N ended up with. Find out on the future chapters. BYE!!