Chapter 2

Author POV

After being told to give up his dream, Ash, Bonnie, and Max went to Professor Oak's lab to get all his Pokemon. He knocks on the door and it open to reveal Gary, wearing a lab coat.

Gary: Hey Ashy-boy what are you doing here?

Ash: I'm here to get all my Pokemon.

This made Gary shock and said.

Gary: Ok, come in.

The three went inside and Gary led them to Professor Oak.

Oak: Oh hey Ash, is there something wrong?

Ash sigh and then started explaining why he will get all his Pokemon. Once he is done explaining, Gary and Professor Oak was shocked by his so-called 'friends' betray him.

Ash: Also, I will call Y/N. But I don't know how will she react if she found out about this.

He sighs sadly. He did not want to worry you especially when you're stressed.

Oak: Okay I will get all of your Pokemon and tell them, you'll get them all.

With that, he leaves as Gary says.

Gary: I feel sorry for you Ash, anyways you go over there where you can call your sister. I need to go now.

With that, he leaves out of sight somewhere.

Bonnie: Wow, never seen him changed.

Ash: Yeah.

Then they went to where Gary said and started calling you.

Meanwhile with you...

You were finally done getting an interview about the upcoming coming showcase at Lumiose City when your phone rings. You pick your phone and it was from Ash. You lit up in happiness glad that your little brother called you.

You: Hey Ash!

You said cheerfully.

Ash: Hey...Y/N.

His tone sounded like he was sad making you worried.

You: Is there something wrong, Ash?

You heard your brother sigh and started explaining everything. You listen closely and gasp when he heard the news. Your hands grip tightly on your chair you were seating in with pure anger.

You: Ash, tell Bonnie and Max, go back to the Alola region. I have just rent a house at the exact time. You three will be living there. I'll come there when I have a break.

Ash: Ok, thank you.

With that, you thang up, getting angry for a minute. Your power and aura are rising up from anger but calmed down when you feel it. You sigh worried about how will you tell Ash about Delia, not their real parent and Arceus is their real parent.

'I see your trouble telling Ash about the truth'

Your father, Arceus said through telepathy.

You: Yeah. I don't know how to tell this, especially he feels saddened after his betrayal

You sigh then went outside of the studio. Tsareena, Greninja, and mew look at you with worried. You decided to take a walk around the Lumiose City in your disguised form, trying not to get everyone's attention. As you were walking with your Pokemon beside you, your anger started rising again.

You: How dare they betrayed my brother. One day, he will get revenge. But I will help him prove them wrong.

Then you felt your Tsareena's hand as you look at her.