Chapter 19

Author POV

After the round 2 semifinals round, Misty is back with an angry expression and went to sit down on her seat with a loud huff.

Misty: I can't believe it! I lose!

Clemont: I know right. We have to do something else just to rid Red.

He said his fist clench in anger as the other traitors nodded in agreement.

Delia: How about we'll going to attack him with our Pokemon then that way we can get rid of him.

She said while grinning evilly. The other traitors look at each other and grin also. Oh, boy, oh boy, they made the biggest mistake because karma will come for them. What they didn't know is that Mew heard this while strolling around the arena in her invisible form. Mew's eyes were wide after hearing and decided to tell you. Once Mew finally arrives at you, she begins explaining to you about their plans making you mad.

You: So they're trying to kill my brother huh? Well, I hope their life will be a living hell. I'm pretty sure father will hear this and get angry.

You said and sighs while looking at the battlefield.

Host: And now. It's time for the third round of the semifinal! Now, look at the screen to see your opponent trainers!

Eventually, Ash is going to battle another champion but it was Lance. You sigh as you are getting bored from watching the battle. Oh, how you wish you could let Tsareena smack those traitors as many times as she can. But it will cause a big disaster if you let her right now.

You: Maybe I could let Demeter smack those traitors once the league is over.

You said as Tsareena perk up after hearing her name and looks at you with curiosity.

You: Oh nothing Demeter. I just wish to let you smack those traitors as many times as you can but not for now since it will cause a huge disaster if you do it right now.

Tsareena nods in understand and got up and started doing kicks and punches making you chuckle.

You: Yeah, you'll do it once the league is over, alright? Then once you're done smacking them, I'll let all the legendary pokemon do their move or maybe they can blast off the sky.

You said chuckling and started imagining them being fly off the sky. Mew notice your expression and giggles once again and started to poke you endlessly as you watch the battle. There were now only four battlers which are 'mostly' champions. Yes, the remaining four are all champions which are Cynthia, Lance, Alder, and Ash. You sigh as you fidget your dress's sleeves with a bored expression while watching the battle.

You: I have to admit. Being queen can be boring somehow.

Mew looks at you and did the same thing that you did which is putting your one arm on the rail of the throne while the other arm is laying on your lap with a bored expression. You sees this and chuckles thought it was cute. The battle between Cynthia and Alder was intense as Alder's two Pokemon were out the same as Cynthia's. You let out a yawn feeling a little tired making your partners' attention turn to you.

You: I'm fine, just a little sleepy.

The three nod and turn back to the battle as you sigh once again. You then look at the sky feeling liking the cloud gazing.

You: One more step and we will get revenge on you traitors. You all won't bother us anymore calling my brother weak.

You mumble and fix your composure at your seat and went to continue to watch the battle.

To be continued...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight: Hey guys, sorry I didn't update yesterday. You see, I was in the middle of making another chapter at 'The Young Descendants of Hogwarts' and my laptop needs to update by restarting it and it took it half an hour though and not only that I just released another new book called 'If Fnaf, Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson had a group chat Ft. Y/N'. So yeah, I might be double updated here, I don't know. Anyway bye!