Chapter 5

Author POV

You were now at the meeting place where champions would meet and talk about the league. You see Mr. Goodshow and the other champions (except Ash who didn't want to go to the meeting and go back to Kanto to meet you) talking. Once Mr. Goodshow sees you, he lit up in happiness. 

Mr. Goodshow: Ah, Y/N. You're here.

The champions turn to you and the male champions blush.

Cynthia: Wait, you're the Ogre region queen?

You: Yep.

You said popping the 'p'

You: But anyway, is there something want to talk about? about the meeting?

Mr. Goodshow: Oh right. I was wondering if the tournament will be in your region? The Ogre region?

You smile at that and said.

You: That would be great.

Mr. Goodshow: Then it's settle. The league tournament will open for all the trainers and that includes champions. The place will be held in the Ogre region. The league will start in 10 months.

He said with a smile, making them nod in understanding.

Mr. Goodshow: Okay, now dismiss.

You sigh and walk out of the meeting room and to a place where you can meet your brother.

Diantha: Hey, Y/N!

You heard Diantha yell your name which you turn and see the champions. You furrowed your brows and asks.

You: Is there something wrong?

Steven: No, it's just that...You didn't tell us about you being the queen of the Ogre region.

Leon: A Legendary Pokemon Master, top coordinator, queen of Kalos, and now queen of Ogre region. That was...something.

You: Indeed. Now if you excuse me. I have to meet someone.

With that, you quickly walk away before any champion would ask more questions. You went to the Pokemon to the cafeteria and see Ash eating with Pikachu. You walk up to him.

You: Ash.

You softly said as Ash look up and see you. His eyes widened and quickly hugs you, quietly sobbing.

Ash: S-sis.

You: Yes?

Ash parted the hug and looks at you sadly.

You: Where are Bonnie and Max?

Ash: Oh. They were in the room, getting ready.

Bonnie: Ash!

The two of you turn and see Bonnie and Max with their happy faces. They stop when they see you.

Bonnie: Y/N is that you?!

You nod as they went and hug you which you hug back.

You: Ash, I have something other to tell you.

You said while you, Bonnie, and Max parted away.

Ash: What is it?

You sigh and motioned for Bonnie and Max to sit down which they did, confused about what are you gonna say.

You: It's best for Bonnie and Max also found out. 

You took a deep breath and said.

You: We're not Delia's children. We're Arceus' children.

The silence was filled in the cafeteria as Ash's eyes widened.

Ash: W-wha H-how!?

You: Guess let me explain to you. Once after Arceus creates the world, he has always watched people having a child, one happy family and that's why he decided to create a child of his own. Even if he had other Legendary Pokemon who used as a family he still felt alone. He really likes having a child.

Ash: But wait, if Arceus is our father then why mom I mean Delia was the one who takes care of us?

You: Well, you see...Father and the other creation trio Palkia, Giratina, and Dialga were fighting each other and the fight is getting worse and worse in a matter of seconds. That's when Father decided to bring us on earth and makes us an orphan until Delia came and adopt us. And that means you Ash is a prince of Pokemon and I'm a princess of Pokemon.

Max: Woah!

Bonnie: So cool!

They said in awe making you chuckle.

You: And I have something else to tell you with.

You then started to explain what happened to you and the meeting.

You: And that's how it all went. You have your own chance of proving to those traitors that you aren't weak.

You said smirking. Ash then begins to think for a moment and slowly begins to smirk back.

Ash: Your right. I'll prove to those traitors that I'm not weak. They will pay for all the things they did to me.

Max: Yes go get them!

He cheered as you smiled.

You: Well then. You can tell to your other friends and once after that you can go to the Ogre region so I can help you three train your Pokemon to be as strong as mine.

Ash smile at the thought of that and said.

Ash: Of course. Thanks, sis, you're the best.

You: Your welcome little bro. Why don't we stay here for the rest of the night then tomorrow you will go back to the Alola region while I'll teleport back to the Ogre region. You know we have powers right.

Bonnie: Really?!

You nod yes and said.

You: Yes, that means you can teleport to Ash, you can go wherever you want.

Ash: Why not today?

You: If you say so.

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys sorry if this is short but thanks to you all who read and vote this cause we reach 8K reads and 100 votes. I really appreciate that. Anyway, bye.

P.S: I just edit a little bit on the information chapter.