Chapter 11

Author POV

It is the first match and Ash whose fake name is 'Red' is watching through the screen. The first battler was Cynthia who beat the random trainer with her Garchomp, Milotic, and Spiritomb. Then the second battler was Alain who beat another random trainer using his Bisharp, Tyranitar, and his Charizard who he mega evolve.

Host: And now the third battler is now at the field. The trainer who is the gym leader specializes in rock types, from the Kanto region. Brock!

Brock walks to the platform with a cocky smirk on his face. Once he saw you who is sitting at the throne, his eyes suddenly turns into a heart shape but snap out and just winks at you making you scoff and ignore it.

Host: And a trainer who is the Champion of Alola, Red Satoshi!

Red walks to the platform wearing a disguise with an emotionless look on his face.

Brock: Ready to lose, loser!

He yelled from the other side but Red ignores his comment and grabs one of his Pokeball.

Referee: Same rules. You can only bring out three Pokemon. Once all the three Pokemon out, the other side will be qualified for the second round. Battle begins!

The referee declared as Brock release his first Pokemon.

Brock: Geodude, win this match!

He said as Geodude appeared in battle stance. Red just hmph and throw one of his Pokemon.

Red: Blastoise come on out!

Blastoise came out of its Pokeball with a smirk on its face.

Brock: Geodude use Sand attack!

Geodude uses the Sand attack as Red's brows furrowed.

Brock: Now use tackle!

Geodude was about to attack Blastoise until...

Red: Blastoise uses rain dance, then uses rapid spin.

Blastoise roars as the rain started to appear and Blastoise started to spin at the exact time where Geodude was about to attack Blastoise. Geodude fly backward making Brock's smirk fell.

Brock: Geodude No!

He shouted as Geodude slowly got up.

Red: Let's end this! Blastoise use surf!

Brock: Oh no.

He said as water appeared and Blastoise jump on top as the water goes towards Geodude.

Brock: Geodude use dig!

But it was too late, the waterfall move already hits Geodude, making it faint.

Referee: Geodude is unable to battle, Blastoise wins!

Brock: Geodude return. Sudowoodo come on out!

He throws the Pokeball in the air as Sudowoodo appears.

Red: I'll stay with Blastoise.

The referee nods and puts his hand in the air and said.

Referee: Battle begin!

Brock: Sudowoodo, use hammer arm!

Red: Blastoise uses Hyper beam to encounter.

Sudowoodo was about to hit Blastoise with Hammer's arm but a white pinkish beam appeared on Blastoise's mouth and it hits straight to Sudowoodo making it fly backward. Brock growled at that and said.