Chapter 17 pt.2

Author POV

After a battle with Leon, the traitors' jaw dropped at what happened especially Ash using one of your Legendary Pokemon.

May; How did he even catch that Kyogre?!

She exclaimed loudly as the traitors wonder the same thing.

Misty: This wasn't even fair. Him using a legendary Pokemon while Leon using not Legendary Pokemon!

She said angrily as the others nodded. Meanwhile, Ash went outside to buy ice cream for him and also his friends. Once he sees an ice cream stand. Well, not only an ice cream stand, but he also sees Cynthia trying to think what flavor she wants as usual making him sweatdrop. He walks up to the stand and said.

Ash: Can I have 9 ice cream, please.

This made Cynthia jump a bit and sees him.

Cynthia: Oh hey Ash.

Ash: Hey Cynthia.

Cynthia: I have a question though.

She said as Ash looks at her and said.

Ash: Okay?

Cynthia: Why is your name Red Satoshi?

Ash; Actually...that's my alias. And I have reasons for that.

He said while looking back with a gloomy and mad expression. Cynthia notices this and nods in understanding not wanting to ask what it was and looks back to the flavors of ice cream. Ash quickly paid for the ice cream before he could hold the 9 ice cream in both hands and said.

Ash: See you, Cynthia.

With that, he walks away as Cynthia just nods. Once he got inside and to the room hurriedly since the ice cream might melt.

Ash: Hey guys.

Lillie: Ash!

She said as she notices the ice cream.

Lillie: Oh.

She said as Bonnie and Max grab one so is Mallow and the rest.

Kiawe: What's this ice cream for anyway?

Ash: Oh I'm just hungry that's all and I've decided to buy ice cream for you all also.

Lana: Thank you, Ash.

Ash: You're welcome. I have to give this to sis before it melts completely.

With that, he went to the room where you are sitting which is just near. He opens the door to reveal you sitting on a throne, Greninja just standing as for Tsareena, she is sitting on the edge of the tower legs crossed while Mew is sitting on your lap.

Ash: Hey sis.

You turn around and sees Ash.

You: Hey brother. What's this?

Ash: Oh I just bought ice cream since you might be hungry.

You: Aww that's so sweet of you. But I'm not hungry though but still thanks, brother.

You said ruffling Ash's hair as you grab F/F ice cream. Ash pouts as Mew giggles and went to nuzzle his cheeks.

Ash: Hey Mew.

He said while patting Mew's head gently as you watch back to the battle.

You: Congratulations out there, brother.

Ash: Thanks. But I'm pretty sure the traitors would be whining or mad about how did I win if I reveal myself in front of the audience.

You hummed in agreement as you eat the ice cream.

You: Yeah. But I have to admit though, you just had matured this year and that means if you reveal, girls might drool over you and Lillie would be jealous.

Ash: Maybe.

He said as he went to sit on the second throne which Tsareena previously sit.

Host: And now onto the second round of the semifinals!! Now, look at the screen to see who will be your opponent.

Ash looks at the screen as the pictures of each of every remaining trainer and the remaining champion scramble and shows their opponent. Ash then frowns to see he's battling another traitor named Misty.

You: You're battling Misty eh?

Ash: Yeah.

He said with a sigh.

You: Good luck out there brother. Kick those traitor's arse to get revenge.

Ash chuckle even though your his older sister you still can act childish sometimes.

Ash: Right. I have to go now.

You nod as Ash got up and walks away back to where his other friends were.

Ash: Almost final round and I'm going to reveal myself.

He mumbles as he continues to walk while hearing explosions coming out from the battle of the other trainers and cheers coming from the crowd.

To be continued...

------------------------------------------------------

Midnight; This is what Ash is doing and the traitors' reaction after the defeat of Leon and that's why it's short. Anyway, I'm actually tired and I need a nap somehow. Besides, I've already experience taking a nap two times in one day somehow and I don't know how am I still tired as if I wanted to take a nap/sleep in only one day. Bye!