Chapter 13

Author POV

Before the third match, Ash, and the others were at the cafeteria with you, eating lunch when suddenly someone barges in, and the others turn around as you and Ash keep your heads low already know who it is.

May; I can't believe, I lose to this loser champion!!

She said in anger as you growl quietly, not wanting to hear the trash talk about your brother.

Brock: Yeah. He defeats me in the first round making me no chance of winning! Argh, he is just lame.

You: Guys calm down.

You said to the others who heard this as they look at you and nodded and went back to their eating lunch. Then Clemont suddenly sees you, Bonnie, and Max.

Clemont: Y/N! Bonnie! Max! You're here!

He said as the traitors including Delia look and saw you three. Delia's face lit up in 'happiness' wanting to see her 'daughter'.

Delia: Oh my Y/N, you've grown up! It's been so long and I knew you miss me!

She said as she was about to walk up to you to get a 'hug' but Tsareena went in front of her and slap her with her sepal making Delia's left cheek turn red.

Delia: Oww!

She said angrily as you got up and said.

You; Listen here, Delia. I don't wanna see your face ever again. I knew you're just faking it. Now leave before I wanna make Demeter do something worse.

You threatened as your Tsareena looks at them with glare and she also stomps her feet as if she was getting ready to stomp someone. The traitors shiver at what Tsareena will do and pretend to be brave.

Delia: F-fine. But we'll make sure that Red will lose.

You just tch and went back to your seat ignoring making them fume in anger. But before one of the traitors would speak, Tsareena comes closer at them making the traitors go backward and decided to retreat for now.

Ash: Finally. They were getting on my nerves.

You; Yeah.

You said then suddenly...

Alain; Ash, Y/N! is that you?!

You all turned to see Alain coming up to your table where you all were eating.

Ash: Alain!!

He said surprised as Alain take one vacant seat and when he sees you. His heart begins to beat fast. His face started to go red little by little but mentally facepalm for thinking. Bonnie and Max notice this and smirks as you sigh and ignored this by saying...

You: I see you entered the league, huh?

Alain: Yeah. My father was at the lab researching if there is another new mega evolution here.

You: I see.

You said nodding as Bonnie asks something that made Alain blush

Bonnie: When will you ask Y/N to go on a date with you, huh?

Alain; B-Bonnie, stop that.

You look at Bonnie with a blank look and said.

You: Bonnie just let him be. And don't ask that question. I heard that.

Bonnie just pouts and went back to her lunch making Alain sigh in relief and went back to a serious expression.

Alain: I have to go now. Good luck on the third round, Ash. Why don't we battle someday?