Chapter 6

Author POV

You,Ash,and Kiawe were now in positions as Kiawe release his Turonator and Ash sent his partner.

You:You two may the first one make a move.

Kiawe:Ok.Turtonator start of with flamethrower.

You:Dodge it and use close cambat.

Turtonator release a flamethrower as Gallade,being a speedy one dodge as if he teleported making everyone gasp.The next thing they know is that Turtonator started to get beated up by Gallade making Turtonator pants.

Kiawe:W-what so fast.

Meanwhile with the others.

Sophocles:Woah Gallade is so very fast that I can't even blink my eye.

Lana:Yeah its like using teleport.

She said agreeing as Rotom record the scene.Back to you three Ash then started to command his Pikachu.

Ash:Pikachu,electroball .

Pikachu jump in the air as a electric round shape appeared in his tail and launch to it.

You:Gallade use night slash into elemental punch.

This made everyone confuse as Gallade cut Pikachu's electro ball and jump infront of pikachu making Pikachu gasp.Then Gallade's one blade turn into fire punch while the other is thunder punch punching Pikachu very hard as Gallade uses one final punch and it is ice punch making Pikachu fall onto the ground hard.They all speechless at what they were seeing as you smile seeing Pikachu still can able to battle.

Ash:Pikachu are you okay?

'Pika'(I'm okay)

He said with a thumbs up while getting up.You smile at the scene of your brother and his Pikachu having a bond.

Kiawe:Turtonator use Iron tail.

Ash:You too Pikachu,use Iron tail.

You:Gallade,use psychic and throw them.

Turtonator and Pikachu readies their tail as it turn into iron and ready to hit Gallade but instead they were thrown back thanks to Gallade's psychic.The two stand up once again but with bruise all over them.

Mallow:Oh no,I think they're in trouble.

Brock:Well looks like it.Y/N is the strongest Pokemon Master.I mean people didn't underestimate her pokemon since they're really strong and trained well.

Sophocles:But the question is,how is her pokemon are strong?

He ask looking at Brock so is everyone.

Brock:Well.Back then she told us she trained her pokemon on speed first then her pokemon thought her newly catch pokemon some other moves.She even thought how to learn code words and mock battle.

They all gasp at her explanation as the battle continues.

You:It's time Gallade.

Gallade look at you in the corner of his eyes and nod.You showed then showed the Galladite mega stone which is in your bracelet.

Kiawe:What is that?!

He shouted surprised as it started to glow.

You:Gallade,mega evolve.

Gallade,which you battled with Mega evolve into Mega Gallade.

Kiawe:Mega evolution.

He said as he then show his Z-ring with Firium-Z with it.Your smile get wider and said.