Chapter 22

Winternight: Oh I forgot, I will make Riley and Sir Aaron the same. Sir Aaron had just reborn but he will change his name into Riley.

Author POV

????: Hold it right there!

You all look to see the traitors. You groaned seeing them once again.

May: This isn't fair, you cheated! You use Legendary Pokemon just to win!

You glare at her making her flinch.

Misty: Who even are you anyway?

You look at Ash who grins and said.

Red: Aww how offending. Guess you forgot about me.

This made the traitors confused so is the audience.

Brock: What do you mean 'offending'? We didn't even know who you are.

He said glaring at him. Ash just grins and said.

Red: Let me give you some clues. Remember the time, I save you all many times and stop the chaos from evil organizations?

Clemont: Oh you mean that weakling Ash Ketchum.

He said remembering and secretly laughs which you glare at him to shut him up which he did after noticing your glare.

Red: So you're still calling me a weakling huh?

Traitors: Huh?

That's when Ash dramatically takes off his disguised and everyone except you, champions, and the ones who are on the side with Ash gasp as to show Ash's familiar face.

Misty: Ash?!

She yelled out in surprise as Ash grins so, are you? Delia then runs towards him.

Delia: oh Ash, it's been so long since we couldn't find you!

She was about to 'hug' him until...

'Tsareena Tsareena Tsareena!!!'(Not my master's brother you bitch!!!)

Winternight: Do I see a preference?
Molly: Not my daughter you bitch!!

Demeter said as she went in front of Ash and uses a double slap on Delia making both her cheeks turn red.

Delia: ouch! Why did you do that?!

She asks pretending to be sweet.

You; Listen here, woman. Stop pretending to be nice in front of all people.

May: Why Y/N. We've just being controlled by someone back then and we're here to find Ash since we found you.

You: Grrr. Let me see. You said someone 'controlled' you. But in real life. You called my little brother weak! Pathetic! You all even said to give up on his dreams. And you. You Delia! You were just using me for money and fame! So you could be rich! I heard your conversation with professor Oak back when I was about to grab my Pokemon! And you think I'm an idiot?!

This made the whole arena gasp and looks at Delia who sweats nervously with disgust. 

Serena: W-what? Delia would never do that!

Delia; y-yeah. I would never do that to you two.

You: Stop lying!!

You said raising your voice surprising everyone.

You: And I even heard that you have an agreement with Serena about her marrying my little brother. I heard that back before the finals.

You said as Ash looks at Serena with disgust.