Bonus{Pokemon Reacts}

No one's POV

Winternight sends all the Pokemon characters from the book to the reaction room.

May: What? Where are we?

Misty: I don't know.

She said shrugging.

Winternight: Well hello there everyone!

Ash; Wait, are you the one who send the note?

Winternight smiles and claps.

Winternight: Ara ara~ What a smart yet dense one aren't you? Yes, I am but then I've decided to change my name. I'm Winternight from now on.

Steven: Wait. Why did you bring us here and where are we?

Winternight: First, you're all in the reaction room. And second, you all will react to Y/N. But it's a Demon Slayer AU.

Bonnie: oh really?!

Winternight: Of course, now get on to the positions so I can start playing the video.

Once everyone is in the position Winternight starts playing. Your Shinobu by the way. ow<. Also, the videos aren't mine. It belongs to the respective owners.

Once the Amv video starts, everyone was wondering about the video.

Winternight: Oh right. That's Y/N, by the way?

Misty: What is she wearing?

Winternight: Haori and demon slayer uniform.

Bonnie: Wow, she is so pretty like a Vivillion.

She said when they all see Y/N flies like a butterfly. The boys blush at the sight.

May: Who is that boy?

Winternight: That's Tanjiro Kamado.

Once it reaches 48 seconds, Diantha asks.

Diantha: Who is that woman right there?

Winternight: Oh that's the mother of all Spider Demons.

Misty: When did she get behind her?

Winternight: I'll answer all the questions later. Now keep watching.

They all keep watching and they were in awe seeing Y/N at the fast speed.

Serena: She is so fast.

Once the video reach where Y/N's flashback was, everyone was shocked.

Cynthia: I didn't know she has an older sister.

But when the video reaches where Y/N jumps from trees to trees, Iris has now starred on her eyes.

Iris: Wow, I didn't know she can jump from trees to trees.

Dawn: Not only that, she can really fly like a Vivillion.

What they awed the most is that Y/N jumps in the air with butterflies on you.

Wallace: So elegant.

He said as they keep watching. What Sir Aaron and his Lucario interest in the most is that you were spinning your nichrine blade.

Aaron; I didn't know she's good at that Katana.

Lucario nods in agreement but the boys felt jealous when the guy (Giyuu) holds you.

Lance: Who is that guy?

Winternight: That's Giyuu.

Once the video is finished Winternight asks.

Winternight: So how was the video?

Bonnie: She is so pretty!!

She said with stars in her eyes while the other girls nod in agreement.

Diantha: I have to admit, she is good at swordsmanship with a mix of elegance.

Winternight: Now to explain all of this. So basically she is a Hashira the highest rank in Demon Slayer. A Demon Slayer is an organization where they kill demons to protect innocent people. A Demon is a creature where they eat humans and the one who creates all of Demons is Muzan or should I say Hee Hee mon. They use Nichrin Blade to slaughter demons since human-made weapons don't work on them. Now next!

At the start, when they all heard your voice, your harem boys blush even more. Winternight just smirks and just hums watching them react. Once the video reaches were you fighting Giyuu, Ash was amazed.

Ash: Why didn't she tell me she can fight like that?

Winternight: Like I said. It's an AU so basically you don't know whether she knows how to fight or not.

But when it comes to where You dodge butterfly style, they were more amazed even more.

Dawn: I wanna find that clothing and maybe use that in a contest along with my Pokemon!

She declared but then notice the blade coming out of your shoe.

Trip: Why is there a blade in her shoe?

Winternight: Just in case if her katana were far from her when battling.

Leon: I didn't know that Giyu and Y/N can jump high

When the video reaches where the rest of the Pillars were standing, this made them confused.

Max: Who are they?

Winternight: They were Y/N's friends.

Brock: Wha- Why can't I be cool like them!

Winternight: Obviously so you can impress the girls out there.

Winternight mumbles look at him with boring eyes.

Alain: But why is she always with Giyu?

He asks feeling jealous so is the other boys except for Sir Aaron who didn't admit it. Winternight smirks and said.

Winternight: Well. I mean they're rivals, but I might ship them. Y/N x Giyu.

Winternight let out an UwU but said.

Winternight: Anyways, that's all for you to react. Bye!

With a snap of a finger, everyone is gone back to their places.

Winternight: Anyways, thank you all for reading and voting for this book. It is the end of this book and I'm happy to see many positive comments from you readers and also glad that you all enjoy it. I really appreciate that. Anyways, Goodbye dear readers!!