Chapter 15

Author POV

After what happened yesterday, Ash got ready for a battle between him and another traitor which is Clemont. He already knew his team which is his Chespin, Luxray, Heliolisk, and Bunnelby.

Host: And now, for the fifth battler will come out. On the red side, we have a gym leader from Lumiose City, Kalos region. Clemont!!

Clemont comes out to the platform with a smirk on his face.

Host: And on the other side we have an Alolan champion we have Red Satoshi!

Ash comes out with a usual blank expression.

Referee: Battle begins!

Clemont: Bunnelby, come on out!

Bunnelby comes out with a determined look on their face.

Red: Come on out, Lucario!

An Aura Pokemon comes out with a smirk on its face.

Clemont: Bunnelby, use mud slap!

Bunnelby charges Lucario with Mudslap but Lucario dodge and Ash said.

Red: Lucario, aura sphere!

Lucario uses an Aura sphere at Bunnelby but it dodges.

Clemont: Now use dig.

Bunnelby digs to the underground as Lucario scoffs.

Red: Lucario, use aura sphere at the dug hole. Once Bunnelby comes out use close combat!

Clemont's eyes widened when he heard what Ash had said.

Clemont: Bunnelby come out from the underground now!

But it was too late Lucario already launches Aura Sphere at the dug hole and Bunnelby comes out, hurt. Lucario went in front of Bunnelby and started punching it and with one final punch, Bunnelby flies down the ground creating smoke. Once the smoke is clear, Bunnelby fainted.

Referee: Bunnelby is unable to battle, Lucario wins.

Clemont clenches his fist as he returns Bunnelby and grabs another Pokeball.

Clemont: Luxray come on out!

Luxray comes out with a growl as Ash returns his Lucario and sends another one.

Red: Krookodile, come on out!

A dark and Ground-type Pokemon comes out with a smirk on its face also making Clemont curse under his breath already had a type disadvantage.

Clemont: Luxray, use Swift!

Red: Krookodile, dodge it, and use dark pulse!

Luxray lets out a swift which Krookodile dodges and releases a dark purplish beam which Luxray dodges.

Clemont: Use Thunderbolt!

Luxray release a thunderbolt towards Krookodile which just stood there, grinning when a thunderbolt hit it.

Red: You sure can be an idiot.

He mumbles and commands.

Red: Krookodile use sand storm into dig. Then use dark pulse.

Krookodile uses a sand storm by kicking the ground and uses dig. Luxray tries to see but the sand was blocking his sight not noticing Krookodile already use dig. Krookodile appeared underneath Luxray and use a dark pulse to hit it.

Clemont: Luxray no!

Red: Now use earthquake!

Krookodile stomps its foot on the ground and the battlefield started shaking. Once the earthquake is done and the smoke is clear, Luxray fainted.

Referee: Luxray is unable to battle, Krookodile wins!

The crowd cheer as Krookodile puts its clawed hands on its hip proudly as Clemont return his Luxray.

Clemont: This isn't over and your pathetic Pokemon is cocky. Heliolisk come on out!

He said as Heliolisk comes out while Krookodile just stood there angry.

Red: If you're calling my pokemon pathetic then this will end your Heliolisk!

He then grabs his rock-type Z crystal, and put in his Z crystal, and started to chant.

Red: This is the power all we've got. An echo that appears as the sky above and ground below Krookodile use Continental Crush!

Krookodile jumps in the air as rocks gathered around him creating a giant ball made out of the rock as the crowds, champions, traitors, and Clemont and Heliolisk looking at the giant ball shocked and at the same time in awe as the rocks were going down hitting Heliolisk creating a giant smoke. Once it clears Heliolisk fainted.

Referee: Heliolisk is unable to battle, Krookodile wins.

Clemont who is still shock snap into reality and got angry.

Clemont: Hey! This isn't fair! This is cheating.

You: No it is not!

You shouted as all people's eyes were on you as you got up from the throne and continues.

You: The rules are just simple. You can use mega stones or Z moves if you want to. The only cheating is that if you force-fed something like drugs. Continue the battle!

You said then sit back on your throne as boys were love-struck listening to what you said a little. Ash sees all the boy traitors looking at his sister love-struck and growls. He is not happy about them been hitting you.

Host: Ehem ehem let's continue the battle. Clemont has only one Pokemon while Red has still four Pokemon!

Clemont sighs angrily and releases his partner Chespin who is now Quilladin.

Red: Krookodile return. You deserve some rest after the Z move.

Krookodile nods as it returns back to its Pokeball.

Red: Melmetal, come on out!

One of his Alolan Pokemon comes out as it lets out a roar.

Steven: When did he get that?

He asks since he knew it was a steel type, he seems he wanted to get one.

Cynthia: It is naive in the Alola region, the final evolve form of Melemetal.

She explains after she reads about the Alola back then.

Clemont: Quilladin use vine whip!

Quilladin jumps in the air and uses a vine whip.

Red: Melmetal dodge them and use ice beam full cover!

Melmetal did dodge and uses Ice beam when Quilladin is on the ground, frozen.

Clemont: Oh no!

Red: Use ice punch!

Melmetal charges Quilladin with an Ice punch breaking the frozen Quilladin free as it got hurt from two ice-type moves.

Clemont: Quilladin, are you okay?

Clemont asks his partner with worry as Quilladin slowly gets up and nods yes.

Clemont: Great now use Vine whip once again!

Red: Acid armor!

Acid started to surround Melmetal as Quilladin uses vine whip which got hit and poisoned.

Clemont: Oh no!

Red: Use double Iron bash!

Melmetal charges Quilladin with a Double iron bash by swinging the metal arms which Quilladin hits straight to the wall with smokes surround them. Once the smoke is cleared, Quilladin fainted.

Referee: Quilladin is unable to battle, Melmetal wins. This means Red is moving to the next round.

Clemont returns his Quilladin as same as Red who walks out of the stadium, grinning.

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight: Looks like three traitors got defeated by Ash while one got defeated by Lillie. Anyway bye!