Chapter 4

Warning: This is a full Sir Aaron x reader romance. The reader will meet the other characters at the league...

Author POV

The next morning: Tuesday

You woke up the next morning and did your morning routine. Once you were done, you went downstairs and to the kitchen to make breakfast, you did make breakfast for the guards with the help of your Pokemon. Once you were done and also done eating breakfast, you went to the garden not too far away and release all of your Pokemon.

You: Guys this will be our new forever home, okay?

All of your Pokemon let out a happy cry and went to play with each other. You sigh and went back inside to the top tower of the castle and see the view.

????: You know, the people might figure it out about this new region.

You jump slightly and turns to see Sir Aaron and his Lucario.

You: How did you get here?

Aaron: The mist.

That's all he answered and you let out an 'oh' and turn back to the view. Lucario motioned Sir Aaron to go on which he did and stand beside you as Lucario went to find your other Pokemon.

You: I think your right. They might find out about the newest region. And that people would probably live here.

Aaron: yeah.

Then you felt someone hugging your waist and blush realizing that it was him.

You: And on second thought. I just found out that every male was being a yandere over me. I could tell it by their eyes.

This made Sir Aaron growl a little.

Sir Aaron's thoughts: Grr. I swear, I'm going to hunt them down. She is MINE!

You: And that includes you.

His eyes widened and sigh in defeat.

Aaron: Fine. I was also feeling yandere over you. I feel like I could kill those men for you-

Before he could continue, you hug him tightly making him blush furiously.

You: Please don't. Remember the time I kiss you quickly before running away. I feel like I have a little crush on you even if we just.

Sir Aaron froze but hugs back.

Aaron: Fine.

You smile and said.

You: You know. Why don't we get to know each other and then when we already know each other more, I can be your girlfriend.

Sir Aaron smile and said.

Aaron: Of course my sweet maiden.

You blush at the nickname he gives to you so you hide your blush on his clothed chest, making him chuckle.

Sir Aaron's thoughts: She will be finally mine. I'll make sure I will win her heart and no one can get out of our love. My precious maiden.

He smirks at his thoughts.

Wednesday...

The next day the scientists found another new region and they were shocked that there are more mega stones than any other region and the word spread fast at the whole region. You were walking around the garden with Sir Aaron talking and laughing.

Aaron: You know your brother sure is funny.

You: I know. Although, there is much construction including the league which is larger here and also some houses. we're the only ones who here besides the guards.

You sigh and continues.

You: Also words spread fast about this region. I could feel it.

Then suddenly the next thing you did was nuzzling on his neck as if you're a Pokemon making him blush again.

Aaron: Don't worry let's just hope that Ash enters and will win that upcoming league.

You: Yeah.

You said nodding after you nuzzle him.

Thursday...

That's when some people from other regions decided to move to the Ogre region. They were shocked after they found out that the queen is you and that they decided to give you respect just like any other queens. The population started to grow in the Ogre region. Some people wanted to work in your palace which you happily accept. Your feelings to Sir Aaron started to grow which Sir Aaron notice and was glad that his Y/N is finally had a full feeling to him.

Friday...

Many people are now in the Ogre region some want to live and some want to visit and they enjoyed it. Some professors wanted to make research about the new region. You were wearing a dress which you kinda annoyed since there are many dresses in the wardrobe thanks to your dad but you get used to it, well some dress that doesn't reach your feet. You were in the bedroom trying to think of a way to tell Ash about I'm being a prince, and a son of Arceus also. That's when a knock was heard and Sir Aaron enters.

Aaron: Is there something wrong?

You: Yeah it's just that I don't know how Ash will react if I told him he's also a son of Arceus.

Sir Aaron sigh and went to sit on the side of your bed and patted your back.

Aaron: Don't worry. Ash will never mad at you for saying that. After all, he loves you.

You: I think your right.

You said with a smile.

To be continued...

-------------------------------------------------------------

And it's done again. See this is actually a full romance between you and Sir Aaron cause my fanship instincts said so. Anyway, bye!