Chapter 14

Author POV

After the battle between Red and Steven, the traitors were shocked at what just happened.

May: How?! I thought Infernape can't mega evolve!!

She shrieks in anger as the other traitors nodded.

Serena: Whatever that loser blondie.

She huffed in anger as she and Lillie were now the next one.

Host: The next battler will be on the left is a try to aim at Kalos queen, Serena!!

The host said as Serena comes out walking to the platform with a smirk on her face.

Host: On the right side, we have a trainer who is the daughter of the president of Aether, Lillie!

Lillie comes out, walking to the platform with a determined look.

Meanwhile...

You decided to go to Ash and asks one thing.

You: Hey brother.

Ash: Hey, sis. What are you doing?

You: Oh just asking something?

Ash got confused and asks.

Ash: What is it?

You: So are you and Lillie a couple?

The others look at you and Ash as he is starting to blush.

Ash: Y-yes.

Bonnie: I knew it!

She screamed in joy as your smirk grows widely.

You: Ooooh~How cute. Make sure to make me Auntie when you two had a child~

You sing sang as Ash furiously blush.

Ash: S-sis!!

You ignore this and just wink at him and 'walk' away.

Mallow: ooh! When's the wedding?

Ash: I-I don't know.

He mumbles as he looks back at the battle, hoping Lillie would win. The battle is over and Serena loses while Lillie wins. Serena angrily returns her fainted Braixen and stomps out the stage as Lillie cheers and hugs her Alolan Ninetails.

Host: And Lillie Aether moves to the next round ladies and gentlemen.

Back with the traitors...

They all were in the lobby.

Serena: THIS ISN'T FAIR!

She said angrily as she replayed the battle. She was shocked that Alolan Ninetails can mega evolve.

Misty: First Infernape, now Ninetails! Where did they even get that mega stone?!

Delia: I've heard that this region has many mega stones that no report had even seen some pokemon that can't mega evolve.

She said remembering the news from Professor Oak.

Meanwhile...

You all were walking towards Lillie as she hugs Ash tightly making you all smirk.

Ash: Congrats on moving to the next round babe.

Lillie: Thank you.

She whispered as Kiawe coughs making their hug parted away, blushing when they realize that they were hugging in front of you and others.

You: Well since that you two are officially a couple and also you're all winning, why don't we all go to a restaurant for dinner.

Then suddenly Ash's and Sophocles' stomach begins to growl a little loud.