Ash's Betrayed(Sequel)

Midnight: hehe, this is it. My first time Ash betrayed fanfiction. Here are the ones who didn't betray Ash and on his side.

-Mallow
-Lillie

-Lana

-Kiawe

-Sophocles

-Bonnie
-Max
-Alain

-Gary

and all of his Pokemon

Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

After winning the Alola League, Ash finally went back to Kanto, excited to see his Pokemon and his mom.

Ash: I can't wait to tell this to mom, right Pikachu?

'Pika'(Yep)

Once Ash arrives at his home, he enters inside and went to the living room, and sees all of his traveling companions from Kanto-Kalos.

Ash: Guys?! Why are you here?

They all turned and saw Ash standing there with a shocked face.

Brock: Well, you see Ash, the reason why we're here is that...

All except Bonnie and Max: You need to give up on your dream!

They shouted together making Ash shock even more.

Ash: W-what?

Delia: Ash, sweetie. You really need to give up on your dream. 

Iris: Yeah, you just put us in danger after all, what a kid.

Misty: And you're just a weak trainer who loses all the leagues except Alola just because the league is new.

Serena: Why don't you marry me instead.

She said sweetly waiting for his response. Ash got enough and yells.

Ash: I don't wanna give up my dream.

Silence has filled the room as Ash continues to speak.

Ash: I don't want to give up on my dream. After all the things I did to you all, that's what you're going to do with me. Just save it.

He storms outside the house as Bonnie and Max felt bad and got up from their sit and went to follow Ash before Clemont and May shout them to come back.

Bonnie: Wait for us, Ash!

Ash looks and sees Bonnie and Max coming towards him.

Max: Ash, we felt bad for you being betrayed by our friends. But we don't wanna betray you also.

Ash: It's okay.

Bonnie: So where are we going now?

Ash begins to think and said.

Ash: Hmm we're going to go to Professor Oak's lab to get all my Pokemon, then we will call Y/N my sister, about the situation. But I don't know how will she react if she found out about this.

He said worried about your reaction. He didn't want to get you worried especially when you started to get stress from being a Kalos Queen for a year and battling some trainers after all they want to battle you in person.

Bonnie: Don't worry, let's hope that Y/N is in a break right now.

Ash: Yeah.

He said nodding and they went to Professor Oak's lab to get his Pokemon.

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question. Should I add Gladion, Alain, and Gary in your harem's list?