Finale

Winternight: Before you could read lemme get this straight clear:

You cannot be having a husband with Cilan, Clemont, and Brock after what they did to your brother.
You reject Conway's feelings because you thought of him as a creep and knowing he would cheat on you.
You also reject Alder because you don't like him and told him that he would forgetful always which you didn't like.

Also, I forgot to tell you that some are adults will be age down a little and the others will be age up a little so it would be fair. But then, some names of the kids are based on Percy Jackson because I ran out of ideas on what name it will be.

Different Endings + headcanons (to others because I had no ideas and some are short and some are long)

Sir Aaron

After the traitors were gone, you were now back at the castle, walking through the halls. You sigh getting bored when someone called you.

Aaron: Y/N?

You turn around to see Sir Aaron but surprisingly no Lucario.

You: Oh hey, Sir Aaron, is everything okay?

Aaron: N-no. I-I have something to tell you.

He said with a little blush which you were surprised somehow.

Aaron; I love you.

That's all he said as your eyes widened and started to blush.

Aaron; Ever since I met you, I somehow love your kindness and my Lucario surprisingly trusts you back when I was trapped in the crystal. I was interested that day when Lucario talk about you and Ash.

He confessed as you stood there, in shock. Then the next thing he knows is that you kissed directly on his lips making him surprised but kissed back. He put his hands around your waist as you put your arms around his neck, deepening it. Feeling ran out of air you two pull back.

Aaron; So will you be my girlfriend?

You; Of course.

You said with a smile.

A few years later...

You were in the garden reading a book when you felt a weight on your lap. You look away from the book you were reading to see your daughters, Eleanor, and Annabeth looking at you. Eleanor had the same features as you and also personality but her eyes were just like Sir Aaron's. While Annabeth has the same features and personality as Sir Aaron but her eyes were just like yours.

Eleanor/Annabeth: Mama! Mama! Uncle, Auntie, and cousins are coming, right?

You chuckled and you put your book aside and pat both of their heads and said.

You: Of course, your Uncle Ash, Auntie Lillie, and your cousins Jason, and Jacob will be coming alright? Now get ready.

Eleanor and Annabeth nod and walk back inside the castle. You got up and grab your book then walks back inside the castle also. Ash, Lillie, Jason, and Jacob finally arrive at the castle. Ash went to hug you as you walk up to them while Annabeth and Eleanor went to their cousins to hug them.

You: Hello Ash. Hello Lillie.

Lillie: Hello Y/N.

You all went to the balcony and seat down while the children were playing in the garden with Pokemon.

You; So how's your day in Alola?

Ash: Well, many trainers had come to Alola to challenge me. Lillie is helping her family at the Aether Foundation.