If Y/N turn into a baby

Midnight: Not an A/N nor a chapter. Just reasons. Let's just pretend Ash's friends already know about this.

Midnight's POV(Yes I'm included)

I teleport to the palace of the Ogre region, holding a potion that can transform into a baby in the middle of the night. I walk through the halls to the kitchen and start finding a glass, quietly not wanting to get caught. Once I grab the glass, I put the potion to the glass and teleport back to the pizzeria while trying not to laugh.

Meanwhile...

You woke up at 3 a.m feeling thirsty and also hungry. You open the door and went outside and closes the door back and quietly went through the halls to the kitchen. Once you reach the kitchen, you went to the fridge and started looking for you to eat and drink. Your eyes caught a brown substance that is put in the glass which is a potion. You thought it was a chocolate milk drink so you grab it and close the fridge, you went to grab a jar of cookies that are in the cabinet. You went to the table and start eating some. Once you're full, you grab a glass of 'chocolate milk' and started drinking. Once you were done drinking, you wash the glass that you drank and put the jar of the remaining cookies back to the cabinet, and quietly went back to your room.

The next morning...

Sir Aaron walks to your room with his Lucario. Once they reach your room, he knocks on the door of your room.

Aaron: Y/N, it's time to eat.

But there was no answer. He kept knocking on the door until Lucario said.

'Master why don't you open the door?'

He asks his master as he looks at Lucario and said

Aaron: Oh, I don't know if this is a good idea.

'Just try it'

Sir Aaron sigh and said.

Aaron: Alright.

He slowly opens the door and enters to see nothing. This made him and Lucario confused so they went to your bed and takes off the blanket to see a little H/C hair sleeping in your bed.

Aaron: A baby? Since when Y/N had a baby?

'Master, Y/N doesn't have a baby'

Sir Aaron looks at Lucario confused and asks.

Aaron: What do you mean?

'Master, I felt the same familiar aura on that baby. That baby was actually Y/N.'

This made Sir Aaron's eyes widened in shock and look back at your sleeping figure.

Aaron: Wha- Since when did she turn into a baby.

He asks as your E/C eyes open and looks at Sir Aaron. Then suddenly you started to cry making him and Lucario flinch. Sir Aaron slowly took you and started cradling you.

Aaron: Shh shh. Now now, I'm here don't worry.

You stop crying and look up at him and giggles making him blush.

'She's so cute'

Then suddenly Tsareena kick the door hard and started looking around and see Sir Aaron and Lucario. She went up to them and her eyes widened to see her master turned into a baby. Sir Aaron notices Tsareena and greets her with a smile.

Aaron: oh hello Tsareena.

Tsareena looks at him then at you then suddenly, she grabs you out of his grip and starts to run to Ash.