Chapter 16

Author POV

Before the semifinals, you were walking down the hallway with Greninja, Tsareena, and Mew who is invisible following you behind when you suddenly got trapped.

You: What the-

You look to see Brock with a grin on his face.

Brock: Hey beautiful~

You got angry at that and before he could kiss, a blue light surrounds around Brock and throw him to the ground. You turn to see Sir Aaron and his Lucario whose eyes glowed blue.

Aaron; Don't even dare touch her.

He said with cold as you quickly scurried onto him as Greninja, Tsareena, and Mew who is now in visible form went in front of you and him. Brock looks at him in anger.

Brock: Who even are you anyway? And how do you know her if she knows about me more, right baby?

He asks looking at you who glares at him.

'Don't you even dare speak to my master and the queen of Ogre like that!'

Lucario said in telepathy making Brock surprise and his eyes widened in realization.

Brock: Wait, aren't you Lucario, the one who hates people because of your Master trapping you inside his staff?

'You still remember that, huh?'

Lucario said with a huff as Brock's eyes widened more if possible.

Brock: What? How? When? How are you even alive?! I thought-

Aaron; I Thought I am dead? Are you sure about that? Come on now, Y/N. We still have to find him and others.

You: Right.

You said nodding and before Brock could even ask, you said.

You: Don't even dare talk to me or anything you would do. Remember I'm the queen, and I might go disqualified or put someone in jail like you if you even dare to flirt me.

You said with pure venom making him flinch as you two walk away along with the other Pokemon leaving Brock who has an angry and sulking expression. Once you two arrive at where you all will meet up, Ash and others notice your angry expression.

Ash: Hey sis, is there something wrong?

You: Yes, and he is getting on my last nerves.

Bonnie: Who's he?

Midnight: It's Hee-hee man... Just kidding. Should I even break the fourth wall?

Sir Aaron sighs and said.

Aaron: She meant a tan-skinned man named Brock.

Everyone's eyes widened as Ash's hands brawled into fists.

Ash: I knew it.

All: Huh?

Lillie: Babe, what do you mean?

She asks worriedly over his boyfriend.

Ash: You see Cilan, Brock, and Clemont were heading heels over my sister. Well, apparently every male we met. Even Steven, Wallace, Lance...erm Alder.

He said sweatdropping making Sir Aaron growl under his breath.

Aaron's thoughts: Looks like a competition to whoever win's Y/N's heart huh?

He thought as you sigh and asks.

You: So brother, did Gladion comes to you?

Ash: Oh yeah...about that.

Flashback...

Ash, Lillie his now girlfriend, Mallow, Lana, Kiawe, Sophocles, Bonnie, and Max were at the park waiting for you when they all bump into Gladion.

Ash: Oh hey Gladion.

Lillie: Brother!!

She said hugging tightly Gladion which he hugs back.

Gladion: Hey Lil sis.

He said as both of them parted away from their hug.

Gladion: So I heard you and Lil sis is now dating, am I right?

He asks stoically to Ash which he nodded yes.

Gladion: I see, can we have to talk somewhere private?

Ash: Sure.

He said as Gladion grab his hand and walk somewhere far from them. Once they finally arrive, Gladion said.

Gladion: Listen here, Ash. I'm going to support you and my sis relationship so you better take care of her and never break her heart got it.

Ash sweats nervously while looking at Gladion's mad expression.

Ash: R-right

Flashback ends...

You: So Gladion lets you, Lillie, having a relationship but warned by him, huh?

You ask as Ash sweats nervously.

Ash: Yeah.

Bonnie: Oh come on now. I'm getting hungry now.

Max: Me too.

He said as his stomach growls in hunger.

You: Alright, let's go now.

You said as you all walk to the nearest restaurant.

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight: Hey guys sorry if it's short. I'm started getting hungry right now and it is already dinner...Well, late dinner. Bye!