Chapter 4

Author POV

Brock:Its been a while.Bulbasaur and Serperior are really happy to see you two.

He said smilling as Misty made an excuse.

Misty:That must be great.Well I'll go find the girls to see if they have any luck.

With that she left as you sigh.

You:Well looks like I'm the only girl in here huh?

You mumble youself as mew nudge you.While Misty went looking with the other girls for popplio you went up with Ash,and Brock and grouped with Kiawe and Sophocles looking for marowak.You were using your aura as the other boys were yelling Marowak's name.

Kiawe:MAROWAK?!

Ash:WHERE ARE YOU?!

Brock:MAROWAK?!

Sophocles:MAROWAK?!

You:They're not around here.

You saud looking at the boys.

Kiawe:With how Marowak is,I hope it doesn't fight any other pokemon.

Sophocles:Okay I'll just use this software I programmed and-WAH!

He was about to finish the sentence until the ground started to shake making Sophocles fell over.They all look to see an Onix came out of the ground.

All except you:An Onix!

Kiawe:Come on out turtonator.

He said throwing in the air as Turtonator come out and was about to command until Brock stop him.

Brock:Wait,stay calm.If we stay still,I'm sure we'll be fine.

Everyone stood calm and still so the Oniz won't react to them.Just as they thought the Onix was about to leave,a bone smacks it on the side of its face.They all look to see Kiawe's marowak as its bone came back to its hand.

'Marowak'

Kiawe:H-Hey Brock,what happens now?

He ask nervously.

Brock:Now?....Time to run!!

Everyone runs away with such adrenaline that Kiawe manages to pick turtonator as mew float up to you as Greninja,and Tsareena jump to trees to trees.While you,you were holding your hat so it won't fly up.A few minutes later they were regroup as the girls manage to find popplio and the boys including you manage to find marowak.

Ash:Thank goodness we manage to find everyone.

He sighs in relief until a net comes down on their pokemon including mew,trapping them.

Ash:HEY WHAT'S THAT?!

Jessie:Did someone ask something?We're here to find out
James:Noble answers are what we are all about.
Jessie:The beauty so radiant,the flowers and moon hides in shame.A single flower of evil in this fleeing world,Jessie.
James:The noble heroic man of our time.The master of darkness fighting back against a tragic world!It's James
Meowth:It's all for one and one for all!A glittering dark star always shines bright!Dig it,while Meowth takes flight.
Jessie and James:Team Rocket,let's flight
Meowth:That's right
'Wobbuffett'
(*coughs**coughs*Drama queens..Team Rocket:HEY!!)

You:No wonder when will they give up.

You facepalm as Misty shouts.

Misty:Your still doing this?!

Brock:Give all the pokemon back!!

Jessie:Like we'd just do that!

James:If you want them,come get em.