Chapter 10

Author POV

It is now the start of Pokemon league and the champions finally arrive at the Ogre region, fired up, and surprisingly Ash's rivals. Ash was in his room, getting ready when a knock was heard.

You: Brother, are you ready?

You ask as you went inside wearing a dress that reaches almost your feet as Ash looks at you and smiles.

Ash: I'm a ready sister.

You: Great. Now come on the others are waiting for you.

Ash nods and went to follow you. Once you two were downstairs, Ash sees his friends standing.

Mallow: Ash, are you ready to beat those traitors?

Ash: Yeah.

Timeskip...

Once you all finally arrive, they were in awe at the sight of the league. The league was bigger than any other leagues in other regions. You motioned for them to follow you and went inside. Once you all were inside someone call you and Ash's name.

Diantha: Ash! Y/N!

You all turned around to see the champions. Steven, Lance, Wallace, Alder, and Leon sees you and started blushing like crazy.

Ash: Hey Diantha.

Cynthia: So these are your friends?

She asks as she looks at the others.

You: That's right. I think it's time for us to go now.

Steven: Okay then. See you at the matches, Ash.

Ash: Right.

With that, you all walk away to the VIP seats.

Charles: Ahh, you here Y/N and Ash, you two were in time.

You: Hello Charles, I think we need to wait a few minutes so we can start.

Charles: Alright then. I think you all need to sit and wait until it starts. Good luck Ash and to you others.

With that, he walks away as Bonnie and Max quickly went to their seats.

Bonnie: This is so comfy.

Max: I know right.

A few minutes later, the league has started and everyone started cheering loudly for the awaiting anticipation when the host speaks.

Host: Welcome Everyone to the first annual Pokemon league in the Ogre region!

The cheers were now very loud as you were getting nervous. Then a hand was on your shoulder and look up to see Sir Aaron looking at you.

Aaron: Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just stay calm.

You eventually calm down and smile at him which he blushes.

You: Thank you.

You said as the host speaks.

Host: Before we officially start, we have a speech from our very own queen of the Ogre region. Please welcome all you've been waiting for......

The silence was filled in the stadium waiting for the name to be mentioned.

Host: QUEEN Y/N KETCHUM!!!

More silence was filled in the stadium as you finally walk out and to the stage with a grin plastered on your face. The traitors including Delia were shocked that you were the queen as the boys and that includes Ash's rivals were blushing crazy and drooling over you as you speak.

You: Hello everyone. Before we begin I just want to tell all the trainers to good luck in the league. Even if you lose, you still have fun in battles. And make these battles memorable. That's all.

The whole crowd cheered very loudly than before as the boys thought.

Boy's thought: The only that is memorable is you, my sweet Y/N-chan.

They grin which Sir Aaron notices their staring at his Y/N with heart eyes and glares at them.

Sir Aaron's thoughts: How dare they drooling over my Y/N. She is mine. Not them!

He thought but calmed down when he felt Lucario's paw grabbing his hand. The host then explains the rules of the league and every trainer gets fired up more.

Host: Now here the challengers who will battle.

Then the screen showed the challengers.

Midnight: To all who confused about what '????' means it means random trainer. Back to the story

Cynthia vs ????
???? vs Alain
Brock vs Red
Lillie vs ????
Kiawe vs ????
Misty vs ????
May vs ????
Clemont vs ????
Lance vs ????
Alain vs ????
Bede vs ????
Leon vs ????
Goh vs ????
Steven vs ????
Bonnie vs ????
Max vs ????
Alder vs ????
Leon vs ????
Gladion vs ????
Gary vs ????
Cilan vs ????
Wallace vs ????
Serena vs ????
Barry vs ????
Trip vs ????
Hau vs ????
Calem vs ????
Iris vs ????

And so on since they all were battling the random trainer. May and Clemont's eyes widened when they see their siblings' names in it.

May: Max was in the league too?!

She shrieks so is Clemont.

Clemont: And Bonnie too?!

Brock: So I'm battling Red huh? But the question is who is he?

He asks as he started to look around to sign if there is the name Red.

Meanwhile...

Lillie: My brother is entering too?!

She asks surprised when she see Gladion's name in it.

Mallow: No way!

Kiawe: So is Hau.

He said when he notices Hau's name.

Ash: So the first traitor I'm gonna battle is Brock huh? Easy.

He said as he notices his name and Brock's name in it and smirks.

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight: Cliffhanger once again. But anyway, umm I have a question though. So basically I've decided to make another book called Bnha x Pokemon reader insert truth or dare. Can someone tell me if I can make it a various one or the one that has shipped? Oh by the way it will release in April(which was apparently my first name in real life even if it's a month). That's the question I want to ask you all. Bye!