A Mother's Love

A garbled groan resounded from Charle. ________ looked up and darted to her daughter. Sebastian exhausted collapsed, but still was breathing heavily.

Shiro darted over to Charle after healing Sebastian while Ciel stood guard.

"Charle? Charle? My baby, please answer." ________ began to slowly rub her daughter.

Charle's eyes blinked open and her gaze adjusted to see _________ who was now crying. Charle smiled and reached upwards to wipe the tears away.

"Don't cry mother, I'm fine. See? I'm talking, and I want to know more." She smiled.

Sebastian limped over and clumsily fell to his knees, but he stayed his distance because ________ deserved time with her.

________ sniffled and her tears subsided "Alright."

She smiled "Hello Charle. I'm ________, and I'm going to be your mother from now on. Does that sound okay?"

Charle lunged into an embrace and buried her face in her shoulder, Sebastian smiled, while Shiro grinned.

"...I'd like that." Charle sobbed.

Ciel was now looking at Lune with a sorrowful gaze, the beautiful bird, perched on his finger.

"I guess we're truly apart." Ciel sighed.

"And who's fault was that?" Lune joked.

Ciel sighed in frustration "I'm sorry I couldn't take you seriously."

Lune fluttered her wings "But you did see me once more. I do feel a little smug about the two of us."

Ciel glared "If only you were human at the moment."

Lune chirped with glee "Luckily I'm not."

"So...from here. Will I have to part ways with you again?"

Lune settled her feathers "...I'm going to have to stay here. It's my job to keep this place safe. Look at that happy family Ciel."

Ciel turned to see Sebastian, Charle, Shiro, and more importantly __________ standing there smiling.

"We had our moments...Ciel Phantomhive. And I will always keep them in my heart."

Ciel looked at Lune who now was on his shoulder "If I were human. I'd love that. As much as I loved you."

"Are you admitting you wouldn't have mind to bear the Phantomhive heir?" He smirked.

"With that attitude, probably not." Lune sent a peck to his idle fingers.

Ciel only snorted and Lune shook her feathers.

"But, from our experiences, I wouldn't have mind to be as happy as them." Lune tweeted.

"But you have your own priorities as the head of Phantomhive, Elizabeth awaits your hand in marriage. You've kept her waiting long enough." Lune reasoned.

"I suppose." Ciel replied gruffly.

"Are you afraid to have a child?" Lune landed on his shoulder.

"...I have no father figure to-"

"Oh! Quit your complaining! You? Scared? That's the last thing a Phantomhive and more importantly, you should be afraid of!"

"Don't chastise me!"

"Who else is going to?!"

Charle looked at Sebastian "Do they..."

Sebastian only stared in amusement "They most certainly have not changed one bit."