Side Story: Sebastian and Charle (Special 800+)

***In the Afternoon**
Little Charle was about seven years old and was exploring the huge manor.

"I keep losing myself around. What if I go down this corridor?" She said aloud.

She peered to see the servants in the kitchen and her father.

"It's this bloody burner! I swear."

"Bard wait! It's gonna-"

BOOM!

Charle's eyes widened and recoiled at the sound scrunching up her face with displeasure. Her ears were ringing and she ran off away.

She ran into the library and saw Soma and Agni looking up from the series of books with surprised gazes.

"Why...this is Sebastian's little one isn't she?" Soma peered over.

Charle smiled "Hello!"

Agni nodded "That's right your highness, such a blessing for Sebastian."

Charle giggled "I like your curry, can you make some more for me sometime? Please?"

Agni nodded and ruffled her head "Of course."

The doors burst open and Sebastian appeared, Charle's face lit up and waved her hand.

"Hello father! What brings you here?" Charle waved.

Sebastian walked towards them and dipped his head slightly.

"I apologize if my daughter has gotten in the way of your business Prince Soma, Agni."

Agni put his hands together "Not at all, Sebastian."

"It gave me a break from studies!" Soma smiled.

Sebastian knelt down to Charle's height "I will be going out to grab a few things for dinner tonight. I will be busy all this evening. Please behave."

Charle's eyes widened "Me? In trouble?"

Sebastian sighed "I know the shenanigans you can get yourself into my little ragamuffin. Please try not to be a nuisance."

"I'll try! Good luck!"

Sebastian kissed her forehead "Luck is always on my side. I am one hell of a butler."

Charle nodded and walked out after her father left for a few minutes and began to wander once more. She went inside her room and saw her doll, Claude, laying on the floor.

"I thought I cleaned my room though. I don't remember bringing you out."

Charle sat down and held the doll, she held it close.

"I wonder if you were a real person. Claude sounds like a nice name."

She smiled at her doll "You would have golden eyes and be a butler, like my father. But my father is obviously better, so he's better than you. But it would be nice to meet you!"

***In the Evening***
Charle went out and about through the halls, she saw the guest looking around and then stumbling into the phone room.

"Yes. Yes. Don't worry. I'm just here to squeeze so more cash out of this brat. He may be a young man, but he best respect his elders. I will rule the underground soon. Just you wait Bravan."

Charle frowned. Well that's not nice. I think I'm going to the game room.

Charle then walked to the game room and saw Ciel talking to the man earlier. She widened her eyes and looked guiltily away.