Trial Nine: Tortured Souls Arena (Part II)

It was the most disrespectful thing to have ever happened to a demon. Blood splattered everywhere. It was purely horrific.

Raum chuckled sickly "Ah...this will cost me a fortune...I will live quite a comfortable life once I sell this."

Raum shoved his palm in front of Sebastian's face, only to open his hand to reveal the his eye gouged out.

Sebastian snarled and slashed back, and stood back up.

"My! Even with half of your power taken away, you still insist on beating me?" Raum yelled out.

Sebastian could feel a mass of his energy drain from him. His left eye completely taken away as he thrashed to focus his vision.

Raum turned away "No matter what they'll think of you."

"You've always been the mistake of the Royal Family."

***

Charle held her left eye in pain "This is his pain!"

Shiro looked at Charle "What pain? Who's pain?"

"Father!" Charle snapped.

Ciel narrowed his eyes "Charle, listen to me."

"Go right ahead." The young demon hissed.

"If you feel a pain in your eye, you must describe to me. How does it feel."

"Like someone just tore it out!" Charle screamed.

_________ could feel worry rise inside her. But she shook her head. She knew that this wasn't going to help anyone of they were panicking. She had to calm herself, panicking isn't going to do a thing.

Ciel's eyes were wide "Sebastian's eye...has been ripped out."

Claire looked at Ciel "Is there any possible way he may get it back."

Ciel shook his head "No. But...I've heard of something that Charle may pull off, but this requires great concentration."

Shiro's eyes widened "Contracted Exchange."

Ciel looked at the boy in surprise "Correct."

Claire furrowed her brows "What is that?"

Charle then fell limp in Shiro's arms.

"Charle!"

***

Sebastian closed his eyes...let darkness take hold. He needed to speak with his daughter. When her image rippled into a clear image of her. She gazed at her father in surprise.

"F-Father...where am I?"

Sebastian looked at his daughter "I am being fought over life or death my little Persian."

Charle gazed at her father "You're going to die?"

"This is why I must ask of you this...Even I, have no favouritism towards this option...It is still a prevailing one." Sebastian looked at his daughter.

"You must sacrifice your eye, so I may win this trial."

Charle looked at her father "Is this what they call: Contracted Exchange?"

Sebastian nodded "This is my final resort."

"I will do it."