Trial Thirteen: King's Rage

A/N I'd appreciate if you could read the ending author's note...Thanks for the triple six guys and plus XD

Finally.

The word held it's own in the midst of it all. It was the final trial. This was something that Sebastian awaited. It was two truths ready to clash.

Over and over again.

The final gate of a demon's wrath was ready to be opened on the fateful battlefield. A burning flame at it's highest temperature. A spark that started a wildfire of an inner beast.

"I'm ready now

"I'm ready now."

It was harrowing, having the knowledge that Sebastian will either grasp life or death. Who knows?

Charle was very calm, so calm that it even scared her. She knew that this huge opening will be their only way to escape the room. Despite her state being so...calm, thoughts were running in her mind of different scenarios that could play.

A flashback played in the she of her mind, remembering what _________ said.

"Unfortunately, we'll be running through the castle blind if we want to escape." ________ sighed.

Shiro and Claire seemed confused, while Charle and Sebastian were completely dumbfounded.

_________ noticed their confused expressions, she smiled apologetically.

"The castle is controlled under the will of the queen. Since I am the current head the castle, it is the reflection of my moon ethereal. The castle is alive, just not alive in the way you think. It pulses with life, anyone who has the affinity of moon child in this place is protected. But exclusive power belongs to royal blood."

"In other words, we are the strongest here. But unfortunately, Shirohane drained all of my strength just to fight you. So now the castle's layout may shift every so." _________ finished.

Charle looked at her father, who smiled like a snide crow.

"Don't go and belittle us!"

Sebastian chuckled "She is correct, I wouldn't want you to suddenly think my daughter is weaker than all of you."

"After all, she is the second living Exceedius."

Everyone looked at Sebastian, Claire glanced at Charle, while Shiro stared at her. _________ was surprised that she was now seeing such a bold move on the identity of his daughter.

The bell tolled.

"You have moon child descent in you?!" Shiro gaped.