______'s Heart and Charle's Purpose

"Just a bit longer my little ragamuffin."

Charle lay down, unresponsive. Sebastian held his daughter's hand, he felt horrible. Despite the demon's capabilities, he felt as if he wasn't strong enough.

Sebastian then looked at _______, he felt her and Charle's pain. He felt broken, shattered...but rage still was lit.

________ took his hand "I know...this feeling all too well...I am so scared."

Sebastian couldn't reply, a simply slipped blunder...turned into this.

"I will end it all." Sebastian murmured.

Charle lay there, she was so quiet, peaceful. She lay...so still.

Sebastian knelt down "It is not in my nature to show weakness. So I will use my wrath..."

He cupped his daughter's cheek "I'm sorry it turned out like this. I hope when the matter is sorted...please...play the piano once more."

_________'s eyes softened...Oh, the piano, the beautiful sounds of keys playing in harmony, when time seemed to stand still and just wrap around them.

...Back when I was a mother...she wasn't a mother. She was a failure, I could never have strength.

_________'s tears were about to fall, she was looking at a father, wanting his daughter to wake up.

"I want her back just as much as you do..." she whispered as she looked away.

But how could she even muster up the bravery? She could feel as if she had failed everyone. She looked at Charle and Shiro.

Especially those two...

The day was ending, and night had already fallen upon them, Sebastian sat by his daughter, stroking her hair.

________ let out a small sigh "Shiro...would you like to hear a story?"

Shiro looked up "Yes, please."

Sebastian, Claire, and Ciel listened as well, what else was there to do?

"Once...a more peaceful time ago, there was a maid whose work was diminished due to her Master moving out of town, country, it was rather unknown where he went-"

The door burst open, three guards appeared.

"We're here to take Lady ________ and Miss Charle to another room."

"Get out. They're staying here." Claire hissed.

Sebastian remained unresponsive, he kept stroking his daughter's hair. ________ remained by Charle, despite her being so weak, her daughter and son were top priority.

Shiro stayed near Charle "Go away. I order you!"

"We do not take orders from you." One of the guards slightly chuckled.

Ciel gave a slight but hard shove to the stomach of the guard, and stared him down.

"He is a higher status than you. Yet you treat him like he is a nuisance."

"Quiet!" The head guard growled.

He smacked Sebastian away and roughly grabbed Charle. Sebastian's stamina was still sadly recovering, the guard smirked.

"We get to have fun with this little girlie right here."

Sebastian felt something snap, he grabbed his daughter and kicked him scaring the others.

"Stay Back!" He yelled at the guards.

"You touch them...both of them!" Referring _______ and Charle, his voice was furious and low.